PDA

View Full Version : My only complaint about LEGO games...

ajennice
06-16-2012, 04:58 AM
The unskippable scenes in the first playthru. Other than that, they're about the "funnest" games out there.

i fist brown i
06-16-2012, 05:09 AM
i hated them at first also, but let me tell you a true story.

loved lego games every since i played batman (only series i was familiar with) but from there i played indiana jones, pirates of the caribbean, star wars, and harry potter.

since i collect movies, shortly after completing each lego game i went out and bought the box set to each series because i had never seen any of the movies.

i was so surprised when i thought harry potter was actually good.

and pirates of the carribbean one or 2 seem to never leave my bluray player.

i guess my point is, something i hated actually convinced me to see the movies.

JLogan27
06-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Yeah, I played the Harry Potter Lego games before seeing the movies. The movies were really good and the games didn't spoil anything for me! (I mean, without talking, who knows what's going on).

i fist brown i
06-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Yeah, I played the Harry Potter Lego games before seeing the movies. The movies were really good and the games didn't spoil anything for me! (I mean, without talking, who knows what's going on).

exactly, its like it sparked the curiosity in me... enough to go out and see the movies.

ajennice
06-17-2012, 01:52 AM
I'll backtrack a touch.. I like these scenes... Actual vocals!!!!! not just sighs and giggles!

Game is pretty good!

Rep
06-17-2012, 01:59 AM
I love playing the game, but I don't even bother watching the scenes before the missions. I usually just come back to my computer whenever they come on. How far into the game are you, ajennice?

ajennice
06-17-2012, 02:36 AM
without spoiling, Lex and Joker just left LexCorp in the robot....

The free roam world of Gotham will be an ass to find all the citizens and gold bricks.... even with the indicators and red bricks!!!!

HDresden
06-20-2012, 04:35 AM
I love the addition of voices. So far the game has been quite funny and I'm highly amused by the Batman/Superman dynamic.

ajennice
06-20-2012, 04:38 AM
I love the addition of voices. So far the game has been quite funny and I'm highly amused by the Batman/Superman dynamic.

If you go for the 1000 you'll go from thinking it's funy to not laughing at all!!!! missing 2 citizens though all missions and gotham are clear. 2 Mini pieces on lvl 13 are ... I dunno, glithed or I'm missing something. and as of now the lego bonus level is the biggest pain of all the lego games.

UGH

Rep
06-20-2012, 04:39 AM
lego bonus level is the biggest pain of all the lego games.

UGH

Read what I posted in that other thread; that should help.

i fist brown i
06-20-2012, 05:15 AM
i guess this will turn into the bitching thread..