PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 13 - Thoughts.

Oldylnator
06-16-2012, 03:09 PM
I recently watched a video of a man who went to E3 and played FIFA 13. There are a few comments he made about the general gameplay such as, finesses, defending etc.

This guy commented saying Finesses aren't overpowered anymore, he based this on playing 10 games as Man City, did the classic cut in at the edge of the area and attempted to curl the ball top bag. Apparently 9/10 this method didn't work. This is great news to me personally, the amount of unrealistic goals I've conceded due to this is unreal.

Defending apparently hasn't changed, yet they've added more fluidity to the attack, which means conceding goals might be an issue. Even based on the FIFA 13 trailer, this seems apparent, as the defender marking Huntelaar just runs off when an over the top throw ball is executed. He also said that over the top throw balls seem to be very effective, and leave defenders helpless. Another point he made is due to the new attacking system, wingers make a lot more runs, whereas usually my left back is more attacking.

Player Impact Engine has apparently been completely sorted out, no more ridiculous red cards or soft penalty decisions going against anybody.

If you're a fan of Head to Head matches, apparently the speed of the games is a lot faster now. I'm hoping the speed will rival matches on Ultimate Team.

These were the only real points he brought up because he only played a few matches of the beta version. Hopefully they sort more out, I have a lot of issues with FIFA 12 personally and think they need to be sorted out.

PhantomAniq
01-19-2013, 02:47 AM
Cool game :)

Ned King
01-19-2013, 09:31 AM
It is the most bug ridden game I've ever played and saying I've been playing from Fifa 07 and EA still haven't sorted out all the glitches its a bloody joke as well.
I mean how can EA's quality control release a football game with a invisible ball,its like COD without guns lol.
A lot off these glitches have been patched but they should not be in the game to start with,I mean they don't change that much every year so how come the same glitches are in it year after year with even more this year.
Its probably my last year for Fifa unless they sort out there quality control.

syn201
01-20-2013, 12:14 PM
It is the most bug ridden game I've ever played and saying I've been playing from Fifa 07 and EA still haven't sorted out all the glitches its a bloody joke as well.
I mean how can EA's quality control release a football game with a invisible ball,its like COD without guns lol.
A lot off these glitches have been patched but they should not be in the game to start with,I mean they don't change that much every year so how come the same glitches are in it year after year with even more this year.
Its probably my last year for Fifa unless they sort out there quality control.
YEAR OLD GLITCHES THERE IN THE GAME.
No year old glitch should of been left in fifa 13,the tamper data glitch for example in fifa 12 yet the same exact bullshit was left in fifa 13,with the same exact codes,ea get ZERO punishment for this total bullshit .

They banned a account I made for reporting a glaring exploit,basicly you could see what was in packs before buying via the web app.as I knew about the glitch I must of used it account ban.total and utter comedy ,
Help ea get banned .not just on fifa mind that would be to easy for ea no there lasy arses just server ban you on EVERY game,how that is even remotely fair is beyond me.
If acti did this with cod the complaints would be off the fucking chart ..