PDA

View Full Version : stuck at Chemical Crisis level

fehag
06-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Anyone can help ? I'm stuck pretty early at the chemical crisis level and don't know how to proceed. I've collected the first sample and there is a tank full of green chemicals I had to open and a ladder with electricity. please help

i fist brown i
06-16-2012, 07:17 PM
since the game isnt out to the masses yet, you'll probably have to figure it out for yourself.

BTW, you're a lucky son of a bitch for having this game already, im bored out of my mind from not having anything to play.

Havoc NL
06-16-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm almost done with story, but can't recall this situation. Is it before or after you get the help of Superman?

Shoot the green stuff in the green tube with Robin. Stand in the stuff to get it in you backpack-thingy. Repeat with other colors. <- don't know if this helps?

Rep
06-16-2012, 11:38 PM
I'm at the same part and clueless on what to do. Did you ever find what to do, OP?

fehag
06-16-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm at the same part and clueless on what to do. Did you ever find what to do, OP?

yes jump with robin into the normal water on the right and suck it into your weapon. after that shoot it onto the green stuff in that circle :)

Rep
06-17-2012, 12:05 AM
yes jump with robin into the normal water on the right and suck it into your weapon. after that shoot it onto the green stuff in that circle :)

Yeah, I was the person who sent you that message over XBL. Thanks for the help!