PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with you people? This game is not bad at all.

LilAnalAnnie
06-16-2012, 10:33 PM
Dude, so I just finished Neverdead on the hardest difficulty. It wasn't bad. It pissed me off a few times but it truly wasn't bad. The boss battles are straight forward and direct. Weapons are well balanced. Hard mode isn't very hard. The enemies are designed well. You have diverse ability customizations to help you out with different parts of the game. Lastly, the concept of the game, as a whole, is fairly new and original.

I thought to myself why do not only critics hate this game but so do many of the people who played it? My conclusion is that if you bought this game thinking it would be fun and then ended up hating it--it is because you're fucking spoiled.

The game is fun. It's not without it's faults but every game has glitches and problems. If you bought the game thinking it might be fun then you should've have fun. If you had any inkling that the game was gonna be bad then you shouldn't have purchased or even played it.

I just don't understand it. Some dude on here gave the game a 2/10 because of the last boss battle... Are you fucking kidding me? I've read people docking off points from the game because they claim "The weapons are too basic and boring". You can't die in this video game but still people complain about limbs and granbabies. I don't wanna get into a long rant but WOW man. Why does anybody even play games under the radar? You're gonna hate them anyways why the fuck play them and then spread the hate?

It's a shame because this game is good and it's fun. I personally think it has massive potential and I for one like the story and characters. I would've loved to see a sequel but I'm sure that'll never happen. If you hated it then fuck you because you don't know shit about bad games.

nia333
06-25-2012, 02:05 AM
I'm not sure if your trolling or not but clearly you haven't heard of opinions. If you like this game so much then why care what others think? Or is your day so bad that you need to talk shit to people on the internet?

CHIRUNO99
06-25-2012, 07:57 AM
"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."