PDA

View Full Version : Character levels RESET WTFF????

PRxBeasT
06-18-2012, 04:56 AM
So I log into the servers and notice all my characters are doen a few levels. My rifleman went from 22 to 17, my engineer from 21 to 16 and my scout from 50 to 39 for no apparent reason. Wtf???? This als ok happened to a friend of mine. I even have all the weapon unlocks. I dont get it..

I dont see any other posts im guessing it hasnt happened to alot of ppl. I certainly hope they take notice and fix this asap as this game is already broke enough.

MyPetWorm
06-18-2012, 05:22 AM
There is actually a thread, just down the page a bit. Click here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=372224) :)

It will go away by itself, and any xp you gain between now and when it comes back will be added to your total. So you won't lose anything.

PRxBeasT
06-18-2012, 05:29 AM
wow mn thx and sry for posting this i failed to see the thread. since all the first threads have been there forever and i didnt see anything new i figured no one knew about this but oh well thanks. glad to hear this will be fixed.

NoThru22
06-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Yeah don't panic. Happened to me at level 29, reset to 22 and didn't fix itself when I hit 23, but then suddenly I was level 31. The good news about the glitch was that I actually got extra attachment credits like I had gone from 23 to 31 without spending any.