PDA

View Full Version : Brainiac

jasonjuk
06-18-2012, 09:57 PM
Hi guys in having trouble getting brainiac to show up in the park! He's the last boss I need to do and I go to where his icon is on the map but he's not there! Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Also there is a pic of what looks like a gold block next to him on the map and I don't know what that is :s it's not like the normal blips on the map for gold blocks :s

Havoc NL
06-18-2012, 10:40 PM
He was just there for me, on the sand, next to the waypoint where u can get vehicles and such. Found him the first time, beat him and now he's mine! No idea why u can't get him. Strange.

ajennice
06-18-2012, 11:30 PM
I gad this issue as well. Go back tot he vehicle/map pad and press B. When you're asked what u want, choose map and reselect him. Make sure you re-watch his little video, then go straight to him.

jasonjuk
06-19-2012, 12:00 AM
Wow you dont know how many times I have ran past there and not see. Him but I have done it now :) thanks

bbshark
06-19-2012, 05:51 PM
how did you beat him? tried attacking but just doesnt want to get hurt.

Rep
06-19-2012, 05:58 PM
how did you beat him? tried attacking but just doesnt want to get hurt.

Try using the boomerang. I can't fully remember if that's what I did or not, but there are some characters that need to be defeated with the boomerang.

CrispyVictim
06-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Try using the boomerang. I can't fully remember if that's what I did or not, but there are some characters that need to be defeated with the boomerang.

You have to kill him with Superman.