PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Questions

Rep
06-18-2012, 11:42 PM
Edit: Game completed, nevermind!

1: I have 224/250 Gold Bricks collected and there are none left to find on my map. I have found 41/50 citizens so that would make my Gold Bricks come out to 233/250... Where the hell are the rest of them?

2: I just reached the bonus level of the game and I have around 860,000 out of 1,000,000. I'm not sure how to get the rest of the studs.

- There are three statues that I need to blow up with whatever that Lex Luthor guy would have. I'm not sure how to blow them up in this level, though. At the very right part of the level there's this thing that I have to control with Robin's special ball thing. Not sure what to do with that either.

- There's also a thing where I would need Robin's suit to shoot the liquid into something. Not sure what to do there as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

jasonjuk
06-19-2012, 12:07 AM
Anything where u need water u could hold the Y button and choose aqua man if it's only water u need!
To destroy the statues choose lex Luthor and hold X to fire his gun at the statues.

Could u have missed some objectives in the story missions cos u get gold blocks for super hero status, mini kits and citizens in peril if I remember right! Also there is gold blocks in the air where u purchase new air vehicles (u have to fly through crosses to get them)

Anyway hope that helps

Rep
06-19-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm playing the "Story Mode" of the bonus level because the Free Play option is locked. I haven't went back and replayed the story missions yet, so are you saying that there's more than 250 blocks in the game and you only need to collect 250 for the achievement?

roneraven
06-21-2012, 02:41 AM
Hey Rep, have you got the bricks at funland yet?

I'm just getting to free play so I can't really help but I got a few there when I was messing around yesterday

Rep
06-21-2012, 02:53 AM
I have completed the game. :)

Yes, there are about 25 gold bricks that can be found down at the Amusement Park. They all have something to do with the minigames.

STARINFLAMES21
06-21-2012, 02:55 AM
How do you get the level 13 minikit, on top of the tree?

Rep
06-21-2012, 02:56 AM
How do you get the level 13 minikit, on top of the tree?

There are two vehicles that you will need to destroy. One is right at the beginning of the level, while the other one is right near the arrow. I believe they are two-face's trucks and they are coming towards you.

STARINFLAMES21
06-21-2012, 03:03 AM
Thanks a lot man.