http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sco7PMv_0zU

interesting video with lots of details!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h7yq5bJJfw

gameplay and news!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1swG3RcOQ

Turkey Lips 743
06-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Very nice, thanks.

The more gameplay videos I watch, the more I feel 343 has not let us down. I cant put my finger on it but theres something about it that reminds me of Halo2/3.

kyboy
06-19-2012, 12:27 PM
I know, right. And the more it's killing me not being able to play it Lol. I love how you can actually choose your loadout now!

thecoffeeman03
06-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Everytime I watch any Halo 4 video it makes me want it more and more

ZingZitang
06-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Everytime I watch any Halo 4 video it makes me want it more and more

I believe thats exactly why the release the Videos. . . :p

fastNcurious
06-19-2012, 09:32 PM
Thanks OP!

From that first video, I wonder if the team names "Fury" and "Demon" are set in place or if they're changeable, random, and/or customizable...

kyboy
06-20-2012, 05:50 PM
put up another video of gameplay on a map called "ADRIFT"

Joker0fLife
06-20-2012, 10:18 PM
Just watched that third video and I actually really like the music that plays at 1:00 remaining. Adds a sense of urgency to get the final kills

RBmaster9345
06-21-2012, 02:22 PM
Still liking all Im seeing. Where's the human shotty though? I get the Scattershot does its job but thats just a classic weapon, be a shame not to see it

kyboy
06-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Still liking all Im seeing. Where's the human shotty though? I get the Scattershot does its job but thats just a classic weapon, be a shame not to see it

so far, i cant find anything about the human shotgun. but i put up a video showing the weapons we do know about as of right now.

just put up an interesting video explaining a few things also

Joker0fLife
06-21-2012, 10:40 PM
so far, i cant find anything about the human shotgun.

I'm hoping they left it out or at least fixed it. It was about as reliable as the Brute Hammer...

DarkReign2021
06-22-2012, 12:34 AM
I'm sure it's still in. It seems like they're trying to get multiple versions of each weapon class to add variety to the game. Wouldn't be surprised to see 3 or 4 variants of each class at least. We're likely to see all of the original human and covenant weapons as well as unique forerunner weapons and clones of pre-existing weapons.

kyboy
06-22-2012, 12:56 AM
updated with news with gameplay. (gameplay isnt very good lol) but the news is.

kyboy
06-22-2012, 12:57 AM
I'm hoping they left it out or at least fixed it. It was about as reliable as the Brute Hammer...

i agree. i hate the shotgun.

also, @ fastncurious, that last video i put up, answers your question about the team names.

fastNcurious
06-22-2012, 01:42 AM
also, @ fastncurious, that last video i put up, answers your question about the team names.

Thanks! I do wish they would change their minds and let people name their teams. If you're going to have team names in a game, I think people would be more excited to be able to customize their own.

Maybe they'll do it in Halo 5. Lol.

RBmaster9345
06-22-2012, 02:40 PM
We're likely to see all of the original human and covenant weapons as well as unique forerunner weapons and clones of pre-existing weapons.

Well that's very possible given the Covies initially based everything off whatever Forerunner stuffs they could find. So we may see the original Needler or other Covy-similar weapons. All for the similar but different variety in weapons and so far it looks like they've done a good job with it

ModernSith2010
06-22-2012, 03:08 PM
I can't wait to see the new enemies and play with there weapons, I've never been a huge Halo MP guy, due to not being good enough with the aiming system, but like the sound of how everthing thing has an effect on the experience. But for me the main enjoyment will be from the campaigne.

kyboy
06-24-2012, 04:50 AM
I can't wait to see the new enemies and play with there weapons, I've never been a huge Halo MP guy, due to not being good enough with the aiming system, but like the sound of how everthing thing has an effect on the experience. But for me the main enjoyment will be from the campaigne.

im the same as you, im not very good at multiplayer bc you cant aim down sight. but i still play it though bc its fun.

ModernSith2010
06-24-2012, 10:22 AM
Problem is I get frustrated quickly then, go on a rant at the TV, that's also why I havn't done any of the campaignes on Legendary, except reach but I'm now stuck on the pilar of autumn. Thing is I'm not very good but I love the story and the enviroments etc.

fastNcurious
06-24-2012, 05:40 PM

im the same as you, im not very good at multiplayer bc you cant aim down sight. but i still play it though bc its fun.

Just curious if you guys have tried putting a marker on your screen (like making a mark on transparency paper and then taping it to the center of your screen). I used to do it for CoD when playing hardcore modes (not for Halo) and it helped immensely. Call it cheating if you will, but at least I'm not hacking. Lol.

kyboy
06-25-2012, 02:32 AM
Just curious if you guys have tried putting a marker on your screen (like making a mark on transparency paper and then taping it to the center of your screen). I used to do it for CoD when playing hardcore modes (not for Halo) and it helped immensely. Call it cheating if you will, but at least I'm not hacking. Lol.

no, i never really understood the point of that. bc the target doesnt move. im pretty good at COD, i have a 1.25 K/D on it. but with Halo, its just bc you cant aim down the sight.. which i really wish they would put it in..

i think thats one of the main reasons why a lot of people are turned off by Halo. well that and you cant customize your loadout, which now you can, so i think youll be seeing a lot more people playing Halo..

Joker0fLife
06-25-2012, 06:08 AM
Call me weird, but I hate iron-sights SO MUCH. I don't see how anyone couldn't prefer a scope to iron-sights...

V3T Hunter
06-25-2012, 03:05 PM
I preordered it but I hope the campaign is better than Halo:Reach and I hope the achievements aren't glitchy like the ones on Reach.

fastNcurious
06-25-2012, 10:37 PM
no, i never really understood the point of that. bc the target doesnt move. im pretty good at COD, i have a 1.25 K/D on it.

I did it cuz my friends insisted on playing hardcore and I always lost out in gunfights due to the split second that it takes me to aim down the sights. That's why I did the transparency thing. Of course, since I never aimed down the sights, people kept saying I had an aimbot! Lol.

I don't do it anymore (mainly cuz the new maid kept wiping the transparency off center and I got tired of resetting it), but I've gotten pretty good at shooting without aiming down the sights in CoD!

Call me weird, but I hate iron-sights SO MUCH. I don't see how anyone couldn't prefer a scope to iron-sights...

Depends on what "scope" you're talking about. For me, I only do red dot sights. The reason I wouldn't do any other scope is because your view changes too drastically (at least for me) when you aim/zoom in. Too disorienting for me.