PDA

View Full Version : bonus level?

jasonjuk
06-19-2012, 09:18 AM
anyone know how to unlock the bonus level? i have completed the story missions now and im about 62% complete, i follow the bat symbol on the compass but it just leads me to wayne mansion then disappears :(

Rep
06-19-2012, 12:15 PM
It's in the Gotham Park! It's right next to the fountain (I think) and you will need a shit load of Gold Bricks to unlock it. I can't remember how many but I had 222 when it was open. I'm also 88% so that could have something to do with it being unlocked already.

Anyways, I'm still having trouble beating it! If you ever finish it, please let me know how you destroyed the statues that you would need Lex Luthor's gun to destroy. I have been stuck on it for almost two hours.

ajennice
06-19-2012, 11:09 PM
It's in the Gotham Park! It's right next to the fountain (I think) and you will need a shit load of Gold Bricks to unlock it. I can't remember how many but I had 222 when it was open. I'm also 88% so that could have something to do with it being unlocked already.

Anyways, I'm still having trouble beating it! If you ever finish it, please let me know how you destroyed the statues that you would need Lex Luthor's gun to destroy. I have been stuck on it for almost two hours.

175 bricks. I got 189,000 on it. Cant get farther. I have Kent/Superman, Batman, Robin, and Penguin. I'm sure the chemical area has some trick to it as well as the telescope inthe top right by the BAT thingy.
Also getting joker and riddler would unlock those boxes.... but HOW?????

Rep
06-20-2012, 04:37 AM
Alright, I finally found out how to do this shit.

When you're at the paint pumps and need Robin's suit to pump the paint, switch to Superman and use him to get on top of some mini tower with purple paint below it. There's a pole in the center where Superman will stand on top of. Stand there until it goes down and you will then be able to turn the gold little wheel that is next to the purple glass. Turn it and the green paint will drain then Joker's Mech Suit will spawn. This is how you will be able to blow up all of the dark blue/purple statues...

ajennice
06-20-2012, 04:40 AM
Hell yeah... ! I give ya the props!!!!! now 12:39.... do it now.. or wait.. 630 comes fast..LOL - i'll wait

Rep
06-20-2012, 04:42 AM
Hell yeah... ! I give ya the props!!!!! now 12:39.... do it now.. or wait.. 630 comes fast..LOL - i'll wait

Yeah, I'm at around 96% now. I need that one minikit that you're looking for on level 13... the one to the right with the arrow high up pointing at nothing. That's the last one I need for the level, not sure about the other one you needed.

Jimmied
06-20-2012, 04:57 AM
Alright, I finally found out how to do this shit.

When you're at the paint pumps and need Robin's suit to pump the paint, switch to Superman and use him to get on top of some mini tower with purple paint below it. There's a pole in the center where Superman will stand on top of. Stand there until it goes down and you will then be able to turn the gold little wheel that is next to the purple glass. Turn it and the green paint will drain then Joker's Mech Suit will spawn. This is how you will be able to blow up all of the dark blue/purple statues...

Your the man! Thanks so much, I was just about to rip my hair out! I can't believe a simple thing as stand on a switch was so easy to miss! Almost complete now :D

Rep
06-20-2012, 04:59 AM
Your the man! Thanks so much, I was just about to rip my hair out! I can't believe a simple thing as stand on a switch was so easy to miss! Almost complete now :D

I think everyone was, lol. I thought bonus levels would be a lot of fun, but instead it was aggravating as hell!

Oh and I forgot to add... If you press "Save and Exit", then come back to it at a future time it WILL make you start over.

Itsgaara
06-23-2012, 03:22 AM
What are the green plant taco things for?

Rep
06-23-2012, 03:25 AM
What are the green plant taco things for?

I think they're useless. Played the level for a couple of hours and never found anything to do with them.

Itsgaara
06-23-2012, 03:28 AM
I'm at 666,270 and i can't find haz robin.

Wow i found it.

Rep
06-23-2012, 03:31 AM
I'm at 666,270 and i can't find haz robin.

I think it's to the left of where you started the level... the roller coaster that is spinning around. Boomerang it down and you can build something there.

eminem_fanzzz
06-23-2012, 04:42 AM
I think they're useless. Played the level for a couple of hours and never found anything to do with them.
Shoot water at them and they open up, get the stud and destroy them :)

Rep
06-23-2012, 05:08 AM
Shoot water at them and they open up, get the stud and destroy them :)

Oh well, too late now. :) Completed the game a couple days ago.

Itsgaara
06-23-2012, 05:20 AM
Thank you guys. I think i would of been on that level for hours....... Oh wait i was.

mencey
06-23-2012, 09:50 AM
Someone knows some links of a whole video of the bonus level????

viedesti
06-23-2012, 08:01 PM
i finished the bonus level, you had 940,500 to destroy for all the map, after you go the sign of LEGO and jump many time the button to the blue G flash. Automatic you had more 60,000 and to win the million and the gold brick.