PDA

View Full Version : Gold Block In The Zoo

Jimmied
06-19-2012, 09:08 PM
Hey, Ive got every gold item on the map apart from 1 gold block. This block is outside the gorilla enclosure next to the suit that allows batman to blow things up. The gold block detector shows me the block is there but I can't collect it, and I can't figure out how to get it to become active.

So if anyone knows Id appreciate it :D

Thanks

Jimmie

Rep
06-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Hey, Ive got every gold item on the map apart from 1 gold block. This block is outside the gorilla enclosure next to the suit that allows batman to blow things up. The gold block detector shows me the block is there but I can't collect it, and I can't figure out how to get it to become active.

So if anyone knows Id appreciate it :D

Thanks

Jimmie

There are three animals that you will need to ride in the zoo for the bricks. The one you're referring to is all the way to the right as soon as you enter the zoo from the main entrance. It's a Polar Bear (I think, lol) and is directly below the big Lego head statue.

Jimmied
06-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Thanks so much, I had the other 3 animals(Giraffe, Lion and Gurilla) but I had never seen the Polar Bear.

Thats all my gold blocks in the free mode done, just have to go back and collect all the mini kits now and it should be game complete, well that and the bonus level which i've left for the time being as I get up to around 900,000 blocks and can't find no more.

Theres a telescope thats movable but I can't get to do anything, theres the little goo factory that doesn't do anything(can't turn the handle), a pull block by the glowing purple bat that it won't let me pull and theres a few shiny purple blocks and joker/ridler boxes but I only have penguin/superman/Batman/robin

Jimmie

Rep
06-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Thanks so much, I had the other 3 animals(Giraffe, Lion and Gurilla) but I had never seen the Polar Bear.

Thats all my gold blocks in the free mode done, just have to go back and collect all the mini kits now and it should be game complete, well that and the bonus level which i've left for the time being as I get up to around 900,000 blocks and can't find no more.

Theres a telescope thats movable but I can't get to do anything, theres the little goo factory that doesn't do anything(can't turn the handle), a pull block by the glowing purple bat that it won't let me pull and theres a few shiny purple blocks and joker/ridler boxes but I only have penguin/superman/Batman/robin

Jimmie

Dude, that's the exact same problem I'm having. I'm at around 900,000 as well but am clueless on what to do for the rest. Let me know if you find out.

jasonjuk
06-19-2012, 10:57 PM
me too :( can u leave the level without losing progress?

Rep
06-19-2012, 11:01 PM
me too :( can u leave the level without losing progress?

I pressed "Save and Exit" but I'm not sure if it actually saved. Haven't been back to it because I'm waiting for someone else to complete it first. :)