PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes?

shaunmil
06-20-2012, 02:50 AM
So, i've been plowing away at this game all day. Love these Lego games. Well, after i beat the giant thing in chapter 12 my game locks and crashes at the cut scene with batman and robin.

So, any one else having this issue. i've reloaded my save and every thing. really dont want to start over again. yes granted they are easy games, but thats taken me most the day to get here.

Yourburntstar
06-20-2012, 03:54 AM
i just started playing it today, but i'm no where near that part yet. Do you have your game installed to your hard-drive or no?

cause if not you should try that and see if it might work. if not i have no clue, but i'll let you know if i have the same issue when i adventually get to that spot.

shaunmil
06-20-2012, 05:11 AM
So, i deleted my Cache, and installed game. came back, tried again, and it still locked up.

i had a mid-point save so i exited the level and started the whole thing again. that seemed to fix it.

I've been able to finish the story mode. so, thanks for the help.

Towerings
06-20-2012, 05:22 AM
i'm having the same problem?

WHITESTAR 2032
06-20-2012, 09:14 AM
I had this same problem after I used the save point on the roof after the helicopter gets knocked down. I just loaded up a free play mission saved and exited the level. Then went and restarted level 12 and didn't use the save point at the end and it worked fine for me. Just don't use the save point station on level 12.

ponypo2001
06-20-2012, 12:40 PM
Sadly, game freezes are par for the course with LEGO games. Sad to see the rusty code still has this issue :(

ChasIII
06-20-2012, 02:42 PM
I had to restart the level and turn cheats off then it worked...so if above doesn't work try turning off cheats.

HighestCobra
06-20-2012, 06:13 PM
I did what you guys said and it still did not work. Do i have to shut my console off?:mad::mad:

bobsandbag
06-20-2012, 06:28 PM
So, i've been plowing away at this game all day. Love these Lego games. Well, after i beat the giant thing in chapter 12 my game locks and crashes at the cut scene with batman and robin.

So, any one else having this issue. i've reloaded my save and every thing. really dont want to start over again. yes granted they are easy games, but thats taken me most the day to get here.

I had exactly the same problem, at exactly the same point. I had my game installed to the Hard Drive and it froze the end point 3 times in a row. I un-installed it from the Hard drive, tried again and that worked for me.

HighestCobra
06-20-2012, 06:36 PM
Wait do you recommned when i install the game dont play it and un install it and then play

shaunmil
06-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Once this happened. i just removed deleted the installed game. This however did not help my issue.

I went back to the batcave, lost all my progress on that level, and started over. this worked

i proceeded to play the rest the game off the disk instead of it being installed. just in case.

HighestCobra
06-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Once this happened. i just removed deleted the installed game. This however did not help my issue.

I went back to the batcave, lost all my progress on that level, and started over. this worked

i proceeded to play the rest the game off the disk instead of it being installed. just in case.

Okay , i installed the game then deleted it. I exited out of the level returned to the bat cave did the level again and the only things i can think that are affecting this is me skipping cutscenes or do i save in the last checkpoint on the roof or not thanks!

tripleb2k
06-20-2012, 10:17 PM
After running into the same problem, I uninstalled my game. I reloaded the roof checkpoint and it worked fine.
Seems to be a common issue without a sure fire solution. Best to avoid installing the game and avoiding the rooftop checkpoint like others have stated.

shaunmil
06-20-2012, 10:43 PM
Yeah, i stopped using the mid-level save points. Had no issues after that.

Jizah
06-22-2012, 03:36 AM
I kept my game installed and just restarted the level and that worked for me too. Had tried 3 times before that from that save point and it crashed each time.

Samba P
06-24-2012, 11:07 AM
I tried all of these things, what worked was restarting my console and turned off all cheats.