PDA

View Full Version : Hello! please help me. (level 6 launch)

taylorxxx
06-20-2012, 04:11 AM
so, i've been playing this game (huge fucking Batman nerd, loving it) and i got done with the fifth level and decided to roam a bit, forgoing the "continue story" click.

now, here's my problem... i can't start level 6! it appears the batman symbol is in the water and i can't seem to reach it.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2293/mapoa.jpg

i thought maybe i'd have to fuck around a bit to trigger it or something, but that doesn't seem to be the case. maybe it's glitched? i don't know. i hate when people automatically think something's glitched because it doesn't work immediately, but i've been at this a while.

hopefully someone can help me! and hopefully it's not something super easy to make me look like even more of a dumb ass! thanks, dudes!

Ace2002
06-20-2012, 04:19 AM
Level 6 is in the bat cave, thats why it looks like its in the water you just gotta find the entrance there will be a huge bat symbol on the ground in front of the cave. Hope that helps.

Scratch that I lied, level 7 is the bat cave, level six is a big train looking thing driving around the city, just drive up to it to start the level.

taylorxxx
06-20-2012, 04:31 AM
Level 6 is in the bat cave, thats why it looks like its in the water you just gotta find the entrance there will be a huge bat symbol on the ground in front of the cave. Hope that helps.

Scratch that I lied, level 7 is the bat cave, level six is a big train looking thing driving around the city, just drive up to it to start the level.

YES!!! i found it! thank you very much, dude! pretty embarrassed that i had to ask, but i'm glad i did. i never would have thought of that.

thank you again, my friend.