PDA

View Full Version : arghhh pls read as this has a FEW questions

ajennice
06-20-2012, 04:22 AM
OK.. First. I am missing 2 citizens in peril. The gotham city map shows NONE. when I check the missions, they all have the little peter griffing guy in the corner (which I assume the CIP has been saved). So... any ideas???

2,), how do you trigger flying for gold races? I have a total of 3 flyers left. 1 just south outside batcave, and 2 in the center island. the center ones have ICONs of different vehicles, but when I fly that specific vehicle close, nothing popps up.

3.) level 13. I have 2 more mini's to get (8/10). the 2 spots I show idndicators are ( ill try my best), after you do a zig zag, there is a park marea to the right. It has an arrow on top of a tree... yet there isn't anything to shoot. the secons is just past that when you're driving over the bridge. there is an arrow just to the left before you're completely across it..... F'n killing me!!!!

Any help?
Thanks in advance

jasonjuk
06-20-2012, 06:46 AM
1. Check if the faces are happy or sad if happy you have em if sad u still need to get them but the face is always there no matter what!

2. As far as I'm aware you can do these in any vehicle but the start point is marked on the map by a gold blip, the vehicle icons are vehicles u still need to buy

3. No idea :(

Hope that helps

spockroxfaces
06-20-2012, 04:29 PM
OK.. First. I am missing 2 citizens in peril. The gotham city map shows NONE. when I check the missions, they all have the little peter griffing guy in the corner (which I assume the CIP has been saved). So... any ideas???

2,), how do you trigger flying for gold races? I have a total of 3 flyers left. 1 just south outside batcave, and 2 in the center island. the center ones have ICONs of different vehicles, but when I fly that specific vehicle close, nothing popps up.

3.) level 13. I have 2 more mini's to get (8/10). the 2 spots I show idndicators are ( ill try my best), after you do a zig zag, there is a park marea to the right. It has an arrow on top of a tree... yet there isn't anything to shoot. the secons is just past that when you're driving over the bridge. there is an arrow just to the left before you're completely across it..... F'n killing me!!!!

Any help?
Thanks in advance

I just finished level 13 in story mode and ended up getting everything. From what I can remember about the minikits:
1. 3 DIFFERENT statues to weaken the robot.
2. shoot two-faces jeep
3. 10 different spotlights
4. Large billboard on I believe the right side of the street
5. Large billboard on the left side
6. taxi on the left side of the road
7. shoot what looks to be a large key in a statues hand
8. shoot two-faces jeep again after damaging the robot for the first time
9. shoot the 5 purple barrels
10. after damaging the robot twice, shoot down the low flying helicopter
Citizen - Dude was in a tree I believe.
I hope this helps bud.

Rep
06-20-2012, 04:34 PM
I just 1000:gsicon: the game and that arrow to the right near the park was the last minikit I needed. It's found by shooting the two jeeps that show up. There's one right at the beginning of the level and one near the arrow. I can't believe I never noticed them since I spent almost an hour on the level.

spockroxfaces
06-20-2012, 04:37 PM
I just 1000:gsicon: the game and that arrow to the right near the park was the last minikit I needed. It's found by shooting the two jeeps that show up. There's one right at the beginning of the level and one near the arrow. I can't believe I never noticed them since I spent almost an hour on the level.

Congrats boss! I have a bunch of notes that I've been compiling for a possible minikit guide.

Rep
06-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Congrats boss! I have a bunch of notes that I've been compiling for a possible minikit guide.

Thanks. :) My friend is currently making video guides for all of the levels (I think he has done 5 so far), so if you make a written guide for them you can also include his videos.