PDA

View Full Version : Level 15 Minikit?

Rep
06-20-2012, 05:49 AM
Does anyone know where this last minikit is? It's right in the middle of the level and I'm clueless on how to get it.

http://i.imgur.com/wY4DM.jpg

Logan888
06-20-2012, 12:47 PM
So, here's the thing. In the beginning of the level, look right. You can see a metal chest, near a golden chest. Use the penguin to blow up. Build. Shoot. Get the minikit! I hope this will help! :)

Rep
06-20-2012, 01:53 PM
So, here's the thing. In the beginning of the level, look right. You can see a metal chest, near a golden chest. Use the penguin to blow up. Build. Shoot. Get the minikit! I hope this will help! :)

Just completed the game thanks to you. Appreciate the help!

XxStuartxX 1990
06-24-2012, 01:00 PM
Can somebody help me get the my last Kit for this level, its in the Chopper that hovers above the level, I can blast the gold plate off of it with Superman, but I can't actually get inside to actually Grab it, I can remeber when i was doing story mode a Chopper (the same one?) flew close to the floor and had a grapple point on it but I have no idea what caused it to fly low.

Help please.

Rep
06-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Can somebody help me get the my last Kit for this level, its in the Chopper that hovers above the level, I can blast the gold plate off of it with Superman, but I can't actually get inside to actually Grab it, I can remeber when i was doing story mode a Chopper (the same one?) flew close to the floor and had a grapple point on it but I have no idea what caused it to fly low.

Help please.

Try flying through it with a different character.