PDA

View Full Version : Botanicle Garden Gold Brick help

Lone Strider 18
06-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Hi, I was flying around collecting the few remaining gold bricks I need when I came across this one. It is the once where you fight Poison Ivy, and it says it's in the middle of the building. So I looked around the inside all over and around the outside, but couldn't find it so I said to hell with it, and turned on the gold brick finder. Well low and behold to my surprise its not showing up, so I checked the map and its says there is one there. So if anyone could help me with this problem that would be great thanks.

Rep
06-20-2012, 08:40 AM
I think that's the one that is unlocked while using one of the vehicles. Just keep purchasing all of the vehicles on the map and you will get it.

Lone Strider 18
06-20-2012, 04:46 PM
I have purchased all vehicles. Is there a certain one I should drive up there?

Rep
06-20-2012, 05:09 PM

I can't fully remember, but once you purchase an air-vehicle there will be a little checkpoint race that you will need to complete. What I would do is fly around the area until you find one of those green objects that you need to fly through. I'm pretty positive that you can use any air vehicle. And I don't think there's any other way to trigger the race unless you find them.

BHTowler
06-20-2012, 10:34 PM

Did you ever figure out this gold brick?