PDA

View Full Version : Any News?

magikod
06-20-2012, 07:00 PM
Any news on Dead Island: Riptide?

The Pants Party
06-20-2012, 09:16 PM
When they announced the game, they said they would reveal more "this summer."

Watch our news feed, we'll post as soon as they say anything.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/dead-island-riptide/overview/

magikod
06-22-2012, 01:49 PM
When they announced the game, they said they would reveal more "this summer."

Watch our news feed, we'll post as soon as they say anything.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/dead-island-riptide/overview/

Sounds good, thank you very much.

Metabolic XBA
06-22-2012, 02:08 PM
It's only gonna be $50, that's about all I have heard so far

waxc3
09-01-2012, 02:45 AM
On different island. New locations. Can use your characters from first game!!!! And an unannounced 5th character.
Physics come into play now. Can fence off zombies. Water can be used to slow zombies.
There are boats. Zombies can attack boat.
There are mines.
Level 50 players see a zombie as level 50ish and a level 1 player sees a zombie as a level 1 monster.
Hmmm... There's more coming.
I'm so super psyched that I can use my level 60 purna!

spc twinkie
09-01-2012, 03:37 AM
On the facebook page they posted about 5 screen shots, & a steel book case of the game

demonizer_andy
09-02-2012, 11:32 AM
apparently out before end of year which is always good

waxc3
09-03-2012, 02:53 AM
some news added at
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/08/31/dead-island-riptide-preview/

Games listed at 50 dollars and is due at the end of the 360s life cycle

spc twinkie
09-04-2012, 12:31 AM
I guess you can pre order it. on the facebook page they have a picture of a card board display of the game saying pre order and you get a free steel book case with order

BTMINEAU
09-13-2012, 05:11 AM
Did any one else get kinda sick playing Dead Island I love the game and its awesome but every time I play by the end of it I feel horrible?

niko da bos
09-18-2012, 09:49 PM
Did any one else get kinda sick playing Dead Island I love the game and its awesome but every time I play by the end of it I feel horrible?

get sick as in... want to throw up?
or like got sick of playing the game?

tbh i do get scared when not playing co-op, in particular anywhere but the resort area. lol, maybe you feel salty because SPOILER gets killed in that cutscene? i know that bit makes me angry, i remember once my asshole friend was like "noooooooo! all my shit!!" lol, totally ruined the moment.

~~~~
im hoping in DI : Riptide we can re-spec the char, not a big deal but i would like the option to re allocate my skill points at some point. even if its just for when you do a new playthru +.

also would be nice if they fix the zombies, so they stop travelling thru my body / kick and hitting me from behind:confused:.

quickhhh
10-13-2012, 11:31 PM

To be honest did this game even have a real story line? There was only about four cutscenes in the whole game.