PDA

View Full Version : Level 9: Research And Development

Shadowmagick
06-20-2012, 08:01 PM
I just finished level 8, Destination Metropolis and I'm trying to start the next level, Research and Development. Can anyone help me?

Rep
06-20-2012, 08:02 PM
You need to find it while you're in Gotham City. Just roam the city looking for a large yellow spotlight.

Shadowmagick
06-20-2012, 08:03 PM
Thank you very much!

Rep
06-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Thank you very much!

No problem, man. You will need to do that for all of the levels since each time you finish one you'll be brought back into free roam. I think you're allowed to go into the Batcave and choose missions from there, but I'm not entirely sure.

Shadowmagick
06-20-2012, 08:46 PM
If I get stuck again, I know who to ask.

i fist brown i
06-20-2012, 09:00 PM
there is a part on this level where you have conveyer belts in the wall and right after that there is a GOLD lego piece, but when i use superman on it, it doesnt seem to do anything.. Any help? there is also a mini-kit in the wall, and an elevator opening and closing.

Rep
06-20-2012, 09:01 PM
there is a part on this level where you have conveyer belts in the wall and right after that there is a GOLD lego piece, but when i use superman on it, it doesnt seem to do anything.. Any help?

If you could post a picture I could try to help. :) I have a terrible memory...

i fist brown i
06-20-2012, 09:05 PM
theres an elevator opening and closing and right next to it is a gold lego thing. ill try to get a pic

http://www.picshare.us/albums/userpics/13350/normal_IMG_20120620_170719.jpg

Rep
06-20-2012, 09:17 PM
theres an elevator opening and closing and right next to it is a gold lego thing. ill try to get a pic

Is that the level where there is a green kryptonite field (I think that's what it's called) to the right of it? If so, then you will need to get into Batman's suit that lets him shoot rockets and shit. You will then need to shoot a rocket inside that slot so it can go up and destroy the silver bar up top.

i fist brown i
06-20-2012, 09:19 PM
i did that already, i think its glitched. but i update my post with a pic

Rep
06-20-2012, 09:22 PM
i did that already, i think its glitched. but i update my post with a pic

I think it's glitched as well. I'm pretty sure that I used Superman to open that up and it was all fine.

i fist brown i
06-20-2012, 09:33 PM
i have to be doing something wrong. i played through again, and im stuck at the same part.

lol, im a fucking retard. you have to cut a shape of a square into it.

roneraven
06-20-2012, 11:44 PM
i have to be doing something wrong. i played through again, and im stuck at the same part.

lol, im a fucking retard. you have to cut a shape of a square into it.

Haha I did the same thing when I got to it but I realized I had to cut the shape fairly quick.

If you guys get stuck in the free roam, follow the ghost studs, they always lead me right to the missions.