PDA

View Full Version : level 1 freeplay help!

jasonjuk
06-20-2012, 09:18 PM
Im going thorough level 1 again on freeplay and i cant seem to get into a room after fighting harley and dropping down into the orchestra room there is a room to the left behind a wall with a bat suit and minikit in there! can anyone tell me how to get in there?

Rep
06-20-2012, 09:26 PM
It's past that part. :) Blow up the thing that The Riddler is hiding in and walk down the stairs. You will notice a handle that needs to be pulled but it's on the other side of the door. To get down there, enter the small room to the left of the stairs that requires Superman to open. There will be a lock there... Go into there and you will see a blue object in the right hand corner. Pull out Cyborg and use him to open it and drop down.

Towerings
06-21-2012, 12:19 AM
How do i get the mini-kit ?

Rep
06-21-2012, 12:26 AM
How do i get the mini-kit ?

Once you're down there, walk to the left and go up the stairs. You need to step on the colors in the order of them being shown above on the wall.

BHTowler
06-21-2012, 01:28 AM
Once you're down there, walk to the left and go up the stairs. You need to step on the colors in the order of them being shown above on the wall.

I'm having trouble getting this.. What is the order? The minikit won't appear.

BHTowler
06-21-2012, 01:40 AM
I'm having trouble with the minikit in the large room with two-face. minikit detector shows the minikit should be up in a balcony on the left as your enter the room, but i don't know how to make it appear...

roneraven
06-21-2012, 02:35 AM
I'm having trouble with the minikit in the large room with two-face. minikit detector shows the minikit should be up in a balcony on the left as your enter the room, but i don't know how to make it appear...

Go to the balcony on the opposite side and destroy the water canister, it will be some Lego parts to build a zip line. Build the zip line to the other side and the cinematic will show making the minikit appear

BHTowler
06-21-2012, 03:14 AM
Go to the balcony on the opposite side and destroy the water canister, it will be some Lego parts to build a zip line. Build the zip line to the other side and the cinematic will show making the minikit appear

thanks a lot, i figured this out shortly after posting.

GuruAskew
06-22-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm having trouble getting this.. What is the order? The minikit won't appear.

I couldn't make out the pattern on my SD TV (my HDTV crapped out on me a couple weeks ago) so I had to do it via trial-and-error.

I used my phone to track the order so luckily I still have it:

Red
Green
Yellow
Blue
Green
Red
Blue