PDA

View Full Version : Final Boss Help (Spoilers)

D347H0FL0V3
06-20-2012, 11:22 PM
I'm at the battle against Lex Luthor in his Power Armor but I cannot seem to figure out exactly HOW I'm supposed to beat him. Anybody beat him yet and can let me know how?

Rep
06-20-2012, 11:28 PM
I'm at the battle against Lex Luthor in his Power Armor but I cannot seem to figure out exactly HOW I'm supposed to beat him. Anybody beat him yet and can let me know how?

You have to use that missile/laser thing to shoot down at him. Use Robin in his Acrobat suit to control the attack.

D347H0FL0V3
06-20-2012, 11:30 PM
You have to use that missile/laser thing to shoot down at him. Use Robin in his Acrobat suit to control the attack.

I've done that, he just regenerates his health.

Rep
06-20-2012, 11:31 PM

His hearts don't regenerate. You hit him some times but he will jump out of the way. Just keep trying every time he moves and you'll eventually get him.

BHTowler
06-21-2012, 12:18 AM

Okay, here you have to use Robin's Acrobat Suit to send the signal up to Martian Manhunter's missile.

Use the stick to manually move the target onto Lex. He moves around as he is being attacked, so you must follow him with the blast.

Once one heart has been removed, you will be ejected from the Ball mechanism.

Hop back in, rinse and repeat.

roneraven
06-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Okay, here you have to use Robin's Acrobat Suit to send the signal up to Martian Manhunter's missile.

Use the stick to manually move the target onto Lex. He moves around as he is being attacked, so you must follow him with the blast.

Once one heart has been removed, you will be ejected from the Ball mechanism.

Hop back in, rinse and repeat.

And hold down the X button, don't just tap it. I did the same thing at first lol

Entropicvamp
06-24-2012, 01:05 AM
First thing I thought of was wow I am actually using the Hammer of Dawn to defeat Lex Luthor lol.