PDA

View Full Version : Gotham Park gold brick help

Fedeguitar
06-20-2012, 11:26 PM
Im missing 1 gold brick, in the map the point says this is right to the bridge at the north in the gotham park. I go there and nothing. I think its a "fly challenge" with brainiac ufo, but i dont remember where i bought the ufo.

Rep
06-20-2012, 11:30 PM
I believe the UFO is purchased near the central metro station. I would check there if I were you.

Fedeguitar
06-20-2012, 11:40 PM
I search near the central metro station and i found only the flying chair and an helicopter :(

i fist brown i
06-21-2012, 07:30 PM
im missing one over top gotham park too. I already did one brainiac flying challenge though.

i dont know for a fact that its over top of it, but ive searched all over for it on the ground and ive flew over top it a few times with robins helicopter and i dont see any of those air race things.

nvm, i found it shortly after posting.. there are 2 swans that you have to race through the pond.

Rep
06-21-2012, 07:50 PM
im missing one over top gotham park too. I already did one brainiac flying challenge though.

i dont know for a fact that its over top of it, but ive searched all over for it on the ground and ive flew over top it a few times with robins helicopter and i dont see any of those air race things.

nvm, i found it shortly after posting.. there are 2 swans that you have to race through the pond.

There are also two more in there that you need Aquaman or Croc to get.

i fist brown i
06-21-2012, 08:26 PM
ive already gotten those, that was my last one i needed.

Havoc NL
06-21-2012, 11:27 PM
Go into the batcave and walk to the station where u can pick any plane. Hop in and fly out. A fly mission will start. Maybe it's that one.. It was the last one for me to.

Notmad
06-28-2012, 09:47 PM
Thank you was stuck on how to get those two under water ones

tF SKULL
06-30-2012, 08:00 AM
I need one last brick as well its the one located in the air between the zoo and park

NoodleII
07-02-2012, 04:36 PM
FYI for anyone who hasn't unlocked Killer Croc or Aquaman yet, you can also get the underwater bricks by using Robin in his hazazrd suit (that's how I did it - didn't even think about another character that could actually swim since you use Robin in this manner during the actual levels)