PDA

View Full Version : Missing Vehicle

Lone Strider 18
06-21-2012, 12:49 AM
Hey, I need help finding the car that is in the fourth row down and in the right most spot. It is beside the police car and above the batmobile minikit car and right below the police riot truck. Any help with the location of it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I have scanned the whole map collected everything and unlocked everything and somehow got the 100% achievement, but I still don't have this vehicle.

E2: Does no one no where to find the vehicle i'm talking about?

vundirlyon
06-21-2012, 11:34 AM
i'm missing the same vehicle.
i've got 100% in the overall status, which makes a bit weird.

Edit: found it, go to the batcave and access the car terminal, it appeared when i did that.
it's harley quinn's motorbike

Havoc NL
06-21-2012, 12:32 PM
i'm missing the same vehicle.
i've got 100% in the overall status, which makes a bit weird.

Edit: found it, go to the batcave and access the car terminal, it appeared when i did that.
it's harley quinn's motorbike

Didn't work for me. Still need that one to..

BHTowler
06-21-2012, 12:52 PM
Hero! Missed this one two, scanned the city for an hour!

Harley's Motorcycle was entered as a cheat, so that would be a likely explanation as to why you couldn't get yours to show up on the map.

Havoc NL
06-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Harley's Motorcycle was entered as a cheat, so that would be a likely explanation as to why you couldn't get yours to show up on the map.

I never cheated, still haven't found the bike. The trick above didn't work for me.

BHTowler
06-21-2012, 02:18 PM
I never cheated, still haven't found the bike. The trick above didn't work for me.

I entered a code for Harley's Bike. That's all I know.

Blyckert
06-21-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm missing the same one, and I haven't used any vehicle-cheats. Have looked everywhere

EDIT: Nevermind, I've got it now. I think it's only available as a pre-order bonus from ShopTo, but the code to unlock it is among the other cheats.

Top Flight7
06-25-2012, 11:26 PM
I had the same problem went to a couple of other terminals and it popped up when i was at the Gotham Funland Entrance, don't know if that makes a difference.