PDA

View Full Version : what is the point of the save feature at checkpoints?

i fist brown i
06-21-2012, 03:09 AM
this is the second time i chose to save and exit in the middle of a level and when i come back to it, it still makes me play the whole level over again except this time i am able to skip cutscenes.

anyone know how to use this feature effectively? so far to me, its been pointless. it doesnt save progress on minikits or studs either.

BHTowler
06-21-2012, 03:14 AM
this is the second time i chose to save and exit in the middle of a level and when i come back to it, it still makes me play the whole level over again except this time i am able to skip cutscenes.

anyone know how to use this feature effectively? so far to me, its been
pointless. it doesnt save progress on minikits or studs either.

This feature is more for leaving the game during story mode, so you can pick up right where you left off.

MsBehavin
07-02-2012, 09:36 PM
From what I've read there is problems with this that TT are looking into fixing. Same thing is happening with me. Saved, later had to leave the level when it glitched and it makes me have to travel to the location again and start over, rather than take me there.

UberPirateNinja
07-02-2012, 10:43 PM
You have to continue FROM THE BATCOMPUTER! choose the level you were on, then you get an option to 'continue story' or similar. Going to the location in Gotham City seems to make you start over from the beginning of the level.

Jack Frost
07-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Also, apparently, if you save mid-level and then go mess around in Gotham or do any Free Play level it will overwrite the mid-level save, forcing you to start at the beginning again.

Hell, just be happy you didn't end up with the glitch that froze up the end cutscene for Level 12. That had me held up for a day or two and TT Games had to give me a code to get past it...