PDA

View Full Version : Minikit level 13 help!!!

Fedeguitar
06-21-2012, 03:53 AM
I got 9/10 in this level, the arrow indicates a tree, i shoot the tree with the car and with the robin`s bike, but nothing. Anyone knows?
Spoiler: Level 13 is the level when you shoot the chest of the jokers giant robot.

Rep
06-21-2012, 03:56 AM
Probably been asked like three times even by me, but:

It's found by shooting the two jeeps that show up. There's one right at the beginning of the level and one near the arrow.

Fedeguitar
06-21-2012, 04:01 AM

It's found by shooting the two jeeps that show up. There's one right at the beginning of the level and one near the arrow.
Thanks, but what i need to do to make the second jeep appears?

Edit: Done, thanks.

BHTowler
06-21-2012, 05:10 PM

I can get the first jeep no problem, but the second one comes and goes too quickly... do you know if it comes back or if there is a way to make it stay longer?

Rep
06-21-2012, 06:14 PM
I can get the first jeep no problem, but the second one comes and goes too quickly... do you know if it comes back or if there is a way to make it stay longer?

Never had any problems with it leaving too fast. Just try using a different vehicle to take it down. Not sure if Robin or Batman's weapons do the same damage.