PDA

View Full Version : Test Hero Achievement

MarleyMon81
06-21-2012, 11:44 AM
I was trying to mess around with this achievement last night. From the guide it says to go to the left side of the Batcave and stand on the platforms where the Bat symbols are. I've done that but there's no platform there to interact with. What am I doing wrong? I'm only through level 4 so I don't know if it's too early yet to try the custom character.

Anyone able to give clarification on this one?

mbailey347
06-21-2012, 11:58 AM
If you are only going for the achievement, hold Y and then go all the way to the left of the character select it will be Custom character A.......

MarleyMon81
06-21-2012, 12:03 PM
Doing this in Free Play correct?

Seems when I press, hold "Y" when I'm in free roam Gotham, the selectable characters list doesn't come up. What am I doing wrong?

Rep
06-21-2012, 12:47 PM
Alright, I think you have to complete the story first. I can't remember, but if you find out let me know so I can add that to the guide.

BHTowler
06-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Alright, I think you have to complete the story first. I can't remember, but if you find out let me know so I can add that to the guide.
Yes, you must complete the story in order to do this.

But in the Batcave, there are 2 bat symbols, and in between are 2 cylinders, both of which hold the customization area. In front of them are 2 SMALL red platforms, and once you stand on one, the screen should shift to the character customization screen.

MarleyMon81
06-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Yes, you must complete the story in order to do this.

But in the Batcave, there are 2 bat symbols, and in between are 2 cylinders, both of which hold the customization area. In front of them are 2 SMALL red platforms, and once you stand on one, the screen should shift to the character customization screen.

And you can do this at any time during the game? Is this custom area on the same side of the Batcave where the elevator is that goes into Wayne Manor? I swear I've looked at ever part of that area where the Bat symbols are and I can't find anything to interact with. No one would happen to have a screen shot or vid would they?

BHTowler
06-21-2012, 01:05 PM
And you can do this at any time during the game? Is this custom area on the same side of the Batcave where the elevator is that goes into Wayne Manor? I swear I've looked at ever part of that area where the Bat symbols are and I can't find anything to interact with. No one would happen to have a screen shot or vid would they?

Yes, the elevator up to Wayne Manor is on this side. Look on the floor for small, red platforms. They're not large by any means.

Rep
06-21-2012, 01:05 PM

Yes, that's the same side. But like he just stated, you must complete the story mode first so I wouldn't worry about it until then. You can make one anytime in the game after.

MarleyMon81
06-21-2012, 02:09 PM
Yes, that's the same side. But like he just stated, you must complete the story mode first so I wouldn't worry about it until then. You can make one anytime in the game after.

Ah, so I must complete story mode first before I can use the custom character creator in the Batcave?

Rep
06-21-2012, 02:12 PM
Ah, so I must complete story mode first before I can use the custom character creator in the Batcave?

That and the option to switch characters when in Free Roam.

MarleyMon81
06-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Thanks alot guys. I'll just continue to enjoy the story and worry about some of the random achievements afterwards.