PDA

View Full Version : the elite and dlc dont mix

SkillfulMmd
09-01-2007, 03:56 PM
ive been playing graw2 on line 4 a while and till today the dlc (throwback pack 1,2 and nowhere) have worked but today everything changed i can join people who have the DLC but cant host the same thing happend to my freind who plays it as well. now i dont know wether its because we both have the new xbox 360 ELITE but i cant seem to get it to work ne got ne ideas? plz help

Nbag3
09-01-2007, 04:24 PM
What happens exactly when you try and host a match?

SkillfulMmd
09-01-2007, 05:02 PM
the maps arent there so i can only play the old maps

Cold Rival
09-01-2007, 05:20 PM
Either try clearing your HDD cache (X X RB LB X X), and then hosting, or just delete the maps and re-download them.

SkillfulMmd
09-01-2007, 05:24 PM
i have already done that none of em work ne more ideas im pretty sure the elite is screwed
:locked

TSI LILLVILSMYR
09-01-2007, 08:30 PM
have you tuned the dlc off on your profile on graw 2 .. on the player options ?

Nbag3
09-01-2007, 08:50 PM
So did you buy the elite after you downloaded the maps or before, your xbox signs all downloads with a code for the console and the xbox live gamertag, as long as your using the account on xbox live that was used to purchase the maps you content should be accessible, if you bought it on a different profile on your old console however the content will only be avilable while that gamertag is signed in because it can no longer use the code from your previous xbox. It has nothing to do with the elite if you had a different premium console it would do the same thing

james
09-02-2007, 07:33 PM
I had the same issue with the elite but on rainbow six vegas the maps weren't showing up but this is what I did and it worked

1. Delete the DL content
2. Clear HDD cache
3. Restart the console
4. Re-download the content
5. Restart the console again
6. Load the game back up

hopefully this should work for you but that is everything I did and my black and red edition maps came back up