PDA

View Full Version : How do I actually use the electric suite?

XxStuartxX 1990
06-22-2012, 03:16 PM
So ATM I'm on top of the asylum and there are a couple of switches that need to be activated by the electric suit, but whenever i try a hint comes up saying i need to charge the suit, but no matter how long i stand in the electricity fields it doesnt hold the electricity long enough for me to reach a switch WTF is going on, its probably something really simple, but i just can't see any way to do this.

EDIT: nevermind, I figured out a way to get a charge, if anyone is a stupid as me and struggles at this part just work your way through the maze and there should be a charged switch you can take the charge from and then take it to the roof.

Topherion
06-22-2012, 03:22 PM
You draw electricity from an actively charged switch, and eventually discharge it into an inactive switch. Usually, it is obvious where an active switch is: they generally have electricity arcing off of them, and there will be an electrified obstacle nearby.

That said, I cannot recall off the top of my head exactly where the Asylum roof's switch is.

dutchy
06-22-2012, 03:24 PM
you need to look for a device that has electricity or a suit who has it, than take the electricity or the suit and go back to the other device.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
06-22-2012, 07:56 PM
or if its in free play just use joker and skip the hassle of finding electricity as his buzzer in his hand does the trick.