View Full Version : black canary or man bat

06-22-2012, 03:34 PM
where can i find these characters?
i'm hunting the gold bricks and i'm suppose to use batman with the suit that can break glass, but i'm somewhere in the middle of the map and i need to break the glass.
the upper glass won't break because i can't reach it with :bbut: and the :xbut: isn't quick enough, so i think i'm gonna try it with black canary or man bat, but i don't know where they are.

never mind, got it allready, i just pushed :xbut: several times without selecting it so it goes faster.

06-22-2012, 03:56 PM
some villian characters are ulocked when you can open the remote bat vehicle pads. Once you have superman, just heat vision all the locks. when it opens you'll get eh cutscene. go to the villian and fight/buy him.
I recommend using superman and just fly around all the pad and unlock, buy characters. Locked will shoot a red beam intothe sky so you can find them easier.. unlocked is blue

06-22-2012, 05:11 PM
In case anyone else looks here Man Bat is at the Church/Cathedral. Just open the remote batman thing closest to the cathedral and the cutscene will show him underneath the bell at the top.