PDA

View Full Version : Villians on Map

MarleyMon81
06-22-2012, 04:41 PM
How exactly do you get the villians' locations to appear on your map? So far I only see Boomarang and Sinestro. Is it through normal game progression that they'll show up? I have not gone to their locations and fought/bought them yet.

Do I just keep playing for them to eventually show?

Rep
06-22-2012, 04:51 PM
You have to activate the terminals that have a red spotlight over them. Once you've activated them, they will turn to a white spotlight.

Topherion
06-22-2012, 04:52 PM
They show up when you visit a remote bat-computer terminal for the first time. You'll notice that there are reddish pillars of light sprinkled across the night sky; these are terminals you have yet to visit. Visited terminals have a blue light. Each terminal shows you where a single boss villain is.

Many of the terminals are locked in the early parts of the story; most of these need a character with heat vision / laser eyes to unlock. Two of them need The Flash, who is unlocked toward the end of the story.

MarleyMon81
06-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Got ya. That's probably why those two villians showed on my map since I only activated two terminals.

Also, how do I get into the metro for that achievement? Is that later on in the story I do that? I'm about to start level 7. I have the metros pinpointed on my map, but when I go there I cannot fingure out where to go.