PDA

View Full Version : Can't find Joker and Riddler in Bonus Level

Spidey220
06-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Think they're all I have left and I'm sure they're staring me right in the face, but I don't see them.

GuruAskew
06-22-2012, 08:02 PM
They're not in the bonus level in story mode. You can select "free play" too and they're playable there but you only get some extra studs from opening those boxes, nothing you can use in any puzzles. In story mode you can scrape together the 1,000,000 studs without those boxes.

and just to save you half hour or an hour of your life or whatever: don't bother with the free play. I completed it just to make sure there wasn't anything unlocked and there isn't. It's just a big waste of time.

Also, don't bother with the telescope. There's nothing more to it than spinning it around and that beam of light doesn't do anything either.

Rep
06-22-2012, 08:03 PM
I think you can only use them in Free Play. I have played the Bonus Level "Story" for almost 3 hours and never found them.

Spidey220
06-22-2012, 08:04 PM
Then how do you unlock those boxes that are for both Riddler and Joker in the bonus level? I've come across 2 riddler and I think at least 1 Joker one.

Rep
06-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Then how do you unlock those boxes that are for both Riddler and Joker in the bonus level? I've come across 2 riddler and I think at least 1 Joker one.

Ugh, Free Play? You can use any character that you have unlocked in Free Play. But like GuruAskew stated, it's not even worth it.

Spidey220
06-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Oh now I read that right...crap, I did not realize I started story mode...there goes two hours wasted lol Thanks.

Spidey220
06-22-2012, 08:25 PM
turns out I was just being dumb and didn't drive the Batmobile over the bridge >_<

GuruAskew
06-22-2012, 08:30 PM
Oh now I read that right...crap, I did not realize I started story mode...there goes two hours wasted lol Thanks.

You can finish it in Story Mode. You certainly don't need to finish it in both modes.