PDA

View Full Version : How do you return to a saved checkpoint?

DoctorPolski
06-22-2012, 09:24 PM
I can save at a checkpoint machine but how do you get back to that save point?

helpermonkey
06-22-2012, 11:55 PM
I was able to do it from those map/vehicle checkpoints.

Diachron
06-23-2012, 04:53 PM
Maybe I'm being dense, but I'm not sure how to resume a saved checkpoint either. In the last two cases, I've been trying to recover from a crashed game, and upon restart, the map does not show the mission in progress-- only the last fully completed mission.

Diachron
06-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Well apparently it's as easy as just physically returning to the level, at which point the game will automatically take you to the save point after the anchor-news-load-level.

What threw me off was that sometimes post-crash it doesn't seem to take me back to check-point, so it's a bit unreliable when a crash is involved.

UberPirateNinja
06-23-2012, 11:36 PM
I was confused with this too, saved & quit at a checkpoint, but when I reloaded the game later I was back in Gotham City and had to start the level over from the start.

gtasthehunter
06-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Need to check the main batcomputer in the batcave sometimes it takes while to find, the numbered chapters are really spread out hard to find sometimes!

Or look for the bat signal for current mission and should return to checkpoint, if do stuff before saving in hopes of nothing have to do again it doesn't work! It only save most recent checkpoint!

MsBehavin
07-02-2012, 09:29 PM
When I return to the location of a level, and the cut-scene starts, it doesn't take me to where I saved, it starts from the beginning of the level again. :-/

UberPirateNinja
07-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Use the Batcomputer in the batcave, select the level you were playing and you should get a 'continue game' option. Going to the location in free roam doesn't seem to work at the mo.