PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with medals

Natz
06-22-2012, 11:49 PM
Hi i'm having trouble gathering enough medals for the next bike ive managed to get 24/25 have played every level thats open to me and cant get silver on any of the bronze maps

is there any way to get that last medal like downloaded tracks or online?

D4RTH G4TOR
06-23-2012, 12:48 AM
Nope. Only original tracks count. Practice more. You can also watch replays of people with the top time on track by going to individual leaderboards and selecting overall, then highlighting over player with top time and pushing Y. Watching replays helped me get platinum medals on a lot of maps.

Miccro
06-24-2012, 03:22 PM
Yeah listen to D4rth, practise really helps, after a while you'll be able to get golds or posibly even platinums on your first try, the tip about watching the leaderboards is good too, sometimes other people find paths that are not obvious but end up getting you faster times

tugboatman
07-25-2012, 08:46 PM
concentrate on keeping your back wheel on the floor and try to not to get massive air at every jump you will be surprised how much time you lose in the air, other than that watch replays and practice practice practice

Skilled
07-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Just keep doing a track you have bronze on, race it over and over and you will gold it. Shaving off any time is good. Shows improvement.

EagleRico
08-05-2012, 03:13 AM
Skill games and tournament medals count

l Zleek l
08-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Skill games and tournament medals count

This, also just practice, and try getting gold on the maps your best at.