PDA

View Full Version : Achievements not updating?

xLethal Recon
06-23-2012, 12:03 AM
So i'm trying to update my profile with my achievements that i've gotten in Saints Row The Third and Battlefield 3. I check the box next to the achievements I need and click save but they dont save for me. Is this just happening to me or anyone else? And i've been on this site for a while so I know for a fact i'm doing it right.

Nevander
06-23-2012, 12:11 AM
I believe sometimes certain lists on the site can be bugged/glitched in some way. The first thing you should try is unchecking everything and saving, rechecking and trying again. If that doesn't work try disabling the checklist for the game altogether and then trying again.

xLethal Recon
06-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Just tried both ways on both games and neither worked -__-

CaLL Me Shaq x
06-23-2012, 12:59 AM
Might sound stupid but could be worth a try
Check them in the 'Achievements' bit and save if it doesn't work check them in the 'Achievement Guide' bit, hopefully will work, but other than that I don't have any suggestions, sorry

Tsaako
06-23-2012, 02:36 AM
Are you using a mobile device? If so that may be why because when I was trying to update my list via my iPod It wouldn't work all the time and was buggy.

keyserheel1
06-23-2012, 02:57 AM
I just wish they'd fix the bug that's causing the cheevos not to update to your GT here....mine says I've got 22k+...but I have 4000 more than that...not really a big deal, it would just be nice to show everyones actual gamerscore...

T0X1C Z0MB1E TZ
06-23-2012, 06:10 PM
I know it says I have 32317 when I have 45484 Gamerscore !!!!

ChickinOnaChain
06-23-2012, 06:19 PM
I know it says I have 32317 when I have 45484 Gamerscore !!!!
From what I've read here, those yellowish green GCs either won't update or take a long time. I don't have one, so I'm only going by what I've read and not 100% sure.

Crypt
06-23-2012, 07:19 PM
Your best bet is to put one in your sig, from what I keep hearing around

rekikire
06-23-2012, 11:36 PM
So i'm trying to update my profile with my achievements that i've gotten in Saints Row The Third and Battlefield 3. I check the box next to the achievements I need and click save but they dont save for me. Is this just happening to me or anyone else? And i've been on this site for a while so I know for a fact i'm doing it right.

There is a bug that sometimes happens if DLC is released after you've added the game to your checklists. To fix it go to My Checklists in the Welcome box. Click on the big red X next to the game to delete it from your checklists.

Now add the game back in and you'll be able to save those achievements.

xLethal Recon
06-24-2012, 01:47 AM
There is a bug that sometimes happens if DLC is released after you've added the game to your checklists. To fix it go to My Checklists in the Welcome box. Click on the big red X next to the game to delete it from your checklists.

Now add the game back in and you'll be able to save those achievements.

Thanks a lot man is actually worked. Great trick, never would have thought to do it. Thanks again!