PDA

View Full Version : Best Random Messages?

TacticalTodger
06-23-2012, 12:17 AM
So what's the best random message you've ever had. Could be Hate/Compliments whatever.

I had this today and just laughed so hard no idea why.

"i honestly think you are the quirest fuck i have ever seen on xbox. Clan tag is the least funniest thing ever, your name is god awful and all you do is kill yourself. Get a grip."

I was playing Tdm on CoD suiciding with c4 :P

SicklyPlague
06-23-2012, 01:31 AM
Best/most creepy random message i have gotten was some guy talking about how a severed finger will prove my guilt on maury.

Death Metal Jim
06-23-2012, 01:38 AM
Don't remember exactly what it said, but some random dude 'congratulated' me on my gamerscore and completion. Never had I met this person before, and never have I seen him since. I honestly have NO IDEA where the hell he found me from LMAO!

I also used to love those '1v1' and "fck u" messages I'd get while boosting the atrocious Saints Row 1 multiplayer.

i NatrlKilla i
06-23-2012, 01:48 AM
I was doing a Clan Op for kills in HC Team Deathmatch (MW3) and my connection got really bad. So I started trapping people in corners, and throwing knives at friendlies (t's Ricochet) and at the end I got a message saying
'Natrlkilla? your natrl shit m8 lol'. I did write a reply telling him to look at my brilliant 2 bar connection, and that my deaths weren't hurting the team that way, but I decided against sending it.

French_Kid
06-23-2012, 02:11 AM
this random guy added my gf a while back...she didn't think any of it as they were on the same team on RE 5 so she thought maybe he wanted to keep her in friends list to play again in the future type of thing.

A couple months went buy and he sent her a message before deleting her telling her that he was sorry and that he added her because he was looking for an online girlfriend

....wtf?

Tsaako
06-23-2012, 02:34 AM
I need to play online more, I never get any funny messages online. :(

Ethiebeefy
06-23-2012, 03:53 AM
I need to play online more, I never get any funny messages online. :(

This

char10/

Fire Hawk D
06-23-2012, 06:10 AM
I got bugged to "rep' the row" many times while boosting Saints Row...

I was also told to go play Worms once after playing and messing up in Left 4 Dead 2. Just...what?

starmaker69
06-23-2012, 06:15 AM
someone msg me with brb, gotta take a shit, and never came back LOL

V3T Hunter
06-23-2012, 09:31 AM
The weirdest random message I've ever got was, Ding Dong the gay boy's gone. It was from a guy that used to be on my friend's list and he was talking about kicking his room mate out.

CHIRUNO99
06-23-2012, 09:34 AM
I got a friend request followed up with a message saying, "I'm sorry who r u?"

WipeoutBoy1
06-23-2012, 11:00 AM
Best message I got was during ghost recon. Sniping I turned around and he was behind me so I shot him in the face as he changed weapon to taser me and I get this message lol.

"wow get a life you virgin"

SilentStrike011
06-23-2012, 11:13 AM
I've had a few. Got a voice message off a guy on Cod raging at me for killing him multiple times. The guy didn't even have the ability to speak properly though so all i managed to get after listening multiple times was that he'd reported me for cheating.

Another was on Gears 3 playing pvt tdm with an xbox mate. I won fair and square. It went along these lines: "How do you manage to walk over my grenades?"
Me: "I just shot it"
"It's not fair if it's not equal, I shot you and you don't die. How do I die so easily?"
Me: "I don't miss perfect reloads and you keep camping in the same spot"
"You said you weren't v.good, make your mind up"
Me: "I'm not, maybe you've just took being bad to a new level and now you're crying about it"
How pathetic. KTHNKSBYE. DELETED.
I wouldn't mind but the tdm was his idea :/

Vindicator51
06-23-2012, 11:15 AM
I once got a message in all french. No idea what the hell it was about though.

DJConnelly
06-23-2012, 01:28 PM
I once got a message in all French. No idea what the hell it was about though.

I got the exact same thing. I put it into google translate but I'm afraid that didn't help either. Something about very nice blue socks apparently.

Burnout x360a
06-23-2012, 01:38 PM
This one I got was brilliant.

U mad bro? - YouTube

hydrosugar
06-23-2012, 02:06 PM
I don't remember the specifics of most, because quite frankly I don't care. But ive had a shitload in the past, very very few coming after I lost. Funny that.

mrj3d
06-23-2012, 02:41 PM

*snip*

LOL! Geez almighty.

I've gotten a few over the years, one guy got mad at me during a Mass Effect 3 game for not reviving people. For one thing, he kept running out by himself getting swarmed, then the other people would get killed trying to save him. Second thing, it was a Gold round, and to those uninformed, you must stick together!

I've also gotten a few in different languages too, which is even more funny when you reply with "what? English?" and they reply with another long reply still in that language. Sigh.

Xerofox
06-23-2012, 03:15 PM
After a battlefield 3 match I got;

"You homo, go finger fuck your boyfriend in his butt hole"

I replied,

"Sorry, way past that stage....he's already open enough for fisting"

Kairi
06-23-2012, 04:32 PM
I got the exact same thing. I put it into google translate but I'm afraid that didn't help either. Something about very nice blue socks apparently.
That is because Google Translate is awful. It tends to translate things wrong and will even leave large blocks of text completely untranslated. I would avoid using it XD If you still have the message I could see if I can translate it if you want, I'm pretty good with French :P

As for me, the most bizarre one I got was one from a random that for some reason was convinced that I was in movies on Youtube o.o Then I got four messages from same random that basically said that the government is using psychological warfare online and that because I am a little girl, the government and I are both supernatural....O_o

Mutalus
06-23-2012, 05:14 PM
I got a voice message after i did well in battlefield 3 match. Only word i could recognize was culo :)

ChickinOnaChain
06-23-2012, 06:41 PM
I got about 300 messages when I was in the Gamer Spotlight several years ago. Most thanked me for being in the Marines but about 30 were crude. One called me a child molester. I never figured out why. Several said I was too old to play games and one said, "Hurry up and Die!"

pandaliamcod6
06-23-2012, 07:58 PM
I got about 300 messages when I was in the Gamer Spotlight several years ago. Most thanked me for being in the Marines but about 30 were crude. One called me a child molester. I never figured out why. Several said I was too old to play games and one said, "Hurry up and Die!"
Wow! Thats mean, the irony is he/she is probably too young to play the games they play anyway.

I just get the usual generic random hate messages "You fucking fag, modding loser"

Mister Spraggsy
06-23-2012, 08:10 PM
I don't get many myself but a female in my club on FIFA can almost guarantee messages calling her a "slut" or "prostitute" if she scores a goal.

FreddyBone32
06-23-2012, 11:20 PM
I had a message one time that said " LETS PLAY HANNAH MONTANA" I have never heard from him again... I don't even have that game, let alone know who he is.

DecadentBeaver
06-24-2012, 12:10 AM
I got a message recently from someone who said they saw my YouTube vids of my Minecraft world, and wondered if they could join. I don't have a YouTube account, nor do I know how to make videos.

Someone joined my lobby on Two Worlds 2 a few weeks ago, and left. 10 minutes later I got a message telling me to suck it. Naturally, I put them in their place with a very patronising and condescending reply.

A few years ago, I got told I had sexual relations with my mom. Now I wrote a song for my mates band taking the piss out of her 15 years ago. Its a funny song, and I got quite well known from it, so obviously I don't get offended by these jokes anymore, and replied, " why yes I do. How do you know this is normal where I live?"

Cmpunk
06-24-2012, 12:28 AM
Minus any threatening to kill me rubbish, I'd say this message:

Hello, gamerscore collecting is for little squirrels.

Maybe someone can tell me what that means?

mrj3d
06-24-2012, 12:54 AM
Minus any threatening to kill me rubbish, I'd say this message:

Hello, gamerscore collecting is for little squirrels.

Maybe someone can tell me what that means?

LOL! Next time I need an insult I'm gonna call someone a squirrel! :D

Cmpunk
06-24-2012, 01:06 AM
LOL! Next time I need an insult I'm gonna call someone a squirrel! :D

Yeah, that will surely work. Hey, maybe I'll try that too considering I'm the one who got called it lmao.

Crypt
06-24-2012, 01:57 AM
mortal kombat xbox live MAD and RAGE good games message - YouTube

This is the very best

GirlGunWILD
06-24-2012, 04:36 AM

RUDE! I hope reported those assholes!!

I've gotten plenty of messages from strange people. Once they hear a females voice, it's instant target.

One of them offered me 1600 MS points to take my top off on xbox live camera. -_-

CyberPunch83
06-24-2012, 05:07 AM
That's a bit screwed up...

Most unusual message I got was about 8 months or so ago, got one saying the gamer was going to prison. Never thought to find out why, and I hadn't gamed with him in quite a while and was considering removing him. I can honestly say that's the only time I've ever had that happen to me.

CHIRUNO99
06-24-2012, 08:40 AM
Oh, and there was the time my question got featured on SentUAMessage. A few messages were people telling me I were famous, then there was a large wave of friend requests. The rest was the usual messages people get on Xbox Live, you know, 'fag' and the likes. I couldn't think why people would send those.

Jakez123
06-24-2012, 11:16 AM
ok, let me check my message box.

Some guy says "imma cunt, want sex?"

I say:"Nope i got a sexbox"

He say's "My cunt iz better than ur sexbox"

I say: "Nope sexbox FTW"

Then he wanted to have my "Sexbox"

RuYi
06-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Surely the most.. eccentric message I've ever gotten.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/RuYi89/Stuff/wtf.png

xVivaLaGrant
06-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Haha, I laugh already because I've had a lot of funny messages in my time..
So...
1) "Your a hacker" Just having a good game on COD lol.
2) I got sent a picture of a dude's sack... Wasn't pleasant to say the least.
3) The rage off kids is the best.

So many all good memories! ;)

ChromiumDragon
06-24-2012, 11:55 AM
Best message I got was during ghost recon. Sniping I turned around and he was behind me so I shot him in the face as he changed weapon to taser me and I get this message lol.

"wow get a life you virgin"

I've never understood this. If you're bad at the game, you get hate messages saying "wow u suck lrn 2 play noob".

If you're good at the game, they tell you you have no life and call you a no-life virgin. (Side note: Whoever came up with the name 'tryhard' needs to be flogged to death with a bag of dicks.)

(And for the record....I fit into the first category. When it comes to online shooters, I'm so bad Stevie Wonder would win.)

Damian227
06-24-2012, 12:37 PM
I ended up being abused by some French guys back in the day on Reach? Him and his friend were constantly against me n my brother and they really disliked us for always killing them... Unfortunately their messages consisted of broken english, one also called me a 'bag' and a 'hamster' :confused: I never really unstood what he was getting at? haha

hydrosugar
06-24-2012, 01:03 PM
One of them offered me 1600 MS points to take my top off on xbox live camera. -_-

I'd do that in a heartbeat. Unfortunately the demand for pasty white males in this regard is rather low.

Haha that is the most random message ive seen. The ones I get tend to have some direction and intent to them at the very least.

ChromiumDragon
06-24-2012, 01:24 PM
I'd do that in a heartbeat. Unfortunately the demand for pasty white males in this regard is rather low.

What saddens me is that I know several women who, as teenagers, would have done this without even a second thought if the X-Box were around when we were growing up. :(

ChickinOnaChain
06-24-2012, 01:25 PM
RUDE! I hope reported those assholes!!

I've gotten plenty of messages from strange people. Once they hear a females voice, it's instant target.
Actually, I don't think I reported them. At the time, not ever having any messages like that, I didn't know I could or even how to.

It too bad there's not an option to be able to change your voice, so no one would know what gender you are...although your GT would give it away. I've heard of some girls using male avatars too.

hydrosugar
06-24-2012, 01:26 PM
What saddens me is that I know several women who, as teenagers, would have done this without even a second thought if the X-Box were around when we were growing up. :(

I'd think there would be even more now. That's the stereotype at least.

Burnout x360a
06-24-2012, 01:31 PM

Haha, what the actual fuck?! O_o

xXxDave69prxXx
06-24-2012, 01:36 PM
jajajajaj mine wass yesterday im from PR,and i wass playing Street Fighter 4 Online and this Dude Loose 2 time with me and send me a message saying (U Suck in this Game "NEGRO") jajaja the only thing i did wass send him the same message and laghing out jajajaj some people Loose in this game and they freaking out for Loosing i dont care if i Won or Loose only care to play and having fun Playing it that Dude is Crazy jejejej

otaking live
06-24-2012, 01:50 PM

Ya seriously. I'm a MS point whore. I'll do anything for them! ANYTHING! LOL!

I've never got a picture sent over live either. I didn't even know how people could do it until I learned of the Kinect camera deal.

hydrosugar
06-24-2012, 01:57 PM
Ya seriously. I'm a MS point whore. I'll do anything for them! ANYTHING! LOL!

Give me all your anime. (And pokemonz related things). :D

otaking live
06-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Give me all your anime. (And pokemonz related things). :D

I said I'm a whore. Not crazy! LOL.

Ps. I totally got a bunch of new pokemon things. Will post in collection thread later.

hydrosugar
06-24-2012, 02:24 PM
I said I'm a whore. Not crazy! LOL.

Ps. I totally got a bunch of new pokemon things. Will post in collection thread later.

Haha fair call. I know I'd sell my body before I parted with even one of my Pikachu's. On that note I got some shiz to post there too.

Kunduz
06-24-2012, 02:51 PM

U mad bro? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhwT-_D6bUM)
Hillarious!

Love messages like that...argh! I can't recall any good ones I've gotten right now...though it's always fun to troll people who send them.

V3T Hunter
06-24-2012, 05:37 PM
I forgot about a random picture message I got one night when I was playing 1 vs 100. It was from some blonde chick that was in my game and she was in her underwear. I guess she wanted me to give her the answers or something.

Mister Spraggsy
06-24-2012, 06:08 PM
I forgot about a random picture message I got one night when I was playing 1 vs 100. It was from some blonde chick that was in my game and she was in her underwear. I guess she wanted me to give her the answers or something.

LOL me and my mate was playing UNO a couple of years back and some women joined flashed her boobs then left the game.

Benny34
06-24-2012, 06:27 PM
like a year ago this guy sent me bible verses loool. i send some fuuny random messages sometimes its funny lol.

Akuza
06-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Don't know if anyone remembers me making a topic about this one .... :p

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/bhk1/ac19d1ae.jpg

AmbaLaBamba
06-24-2012, 08:25 PM

HA HA HA. Oh good lord, the things people try eh?

hydrosugar
06-24-2012, 08:43 PM
HA HA HA. Oh good lord, the things people try eh?

Sure didn't look they were trying all that hard lol. I'm more coherent than that drunk.

otaking live
06-24-2012, 10:57 PM

I certainly would of gave her the win. Lol!

mrj3d
06-24-2012, 11:40 PM

LOL I wonder if he got anyone to fall for that

Kairi
06-25-2012, 03:50 AM

LOL! I remember that topic! XD Obvious scam attempt :P

FFFreak1129
06-25-2012, 04:11 AM
I think the worse one I got was when I was playing Uno. Some random person joined the game and left after a few minutes. Then he sent a picture message of his butt.

Junkdewd
06-25-2012, 04:19 AM
I was going for the Mowing Them Down achievement in Red Dead Redemption. Was on a cannon at The Presidio just blasting away, as well as 2 or 3 other randoms on cannons and gatlin guns when my message indicator pops up from someone not on my friends list. When I check it, it is a voice message, so when I listen to it, it is a clip from the Song It's Rainin' Men by The Weather Girls. My best xbox live story since I started in february of 2009. :boom

Spade.
06-25-2012, 06:07 AM
I got a message one time getting called a fag (original eh?) and being told I remind this guy of this one kid named Chase who likes cheese...yeah...

V3T Hunter
06-25-2012, 01:48 PM
I certainly would of gave her the win. Lol!
I would have if she hadn't got me in trouble with my girl for sending me that pic.

siamese snake
06-25-2012, 03:31 PM
The best message i ever got was "i'm in love with your donkey". To this day i still have no idea what he/she was on about :confused:

The Stig
06-25-2012, 05:05 PM
Well, in Halo 3 once, a guy on my team, sang, "Blue Team Su-ucks, NA NA Da na NA Na!" for the ENTIRE length of a SWAT game on Blackout. A solid ten minutes of uninterrupted musical bliss. (Cough).

mrj3d
06-25-2012, 06:04 PM
The best message i ever got was "i'm in love with your donkey". To this day i still have no idea what he/she was on about :confused:

LOL... wtf. I'll have to remember that one.

siamese snake
06-25-2012, 06:37 PM
LOL... wtf. I'll have to remember that one.

It's been about two years since i received that message, and i still haven't forgot it lol.

my_box_72
06-26-2012, 03:09 AM
this one i got was brilliant.

u mad bro? - youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhwt-_d6bum)

lmfao ...............+1

GrimSovereignty
06-26-2012, 07:17 AM
The best random message I got would have to be someone sending me a picture of a crazy clown..no explanation or nothing and I didn't know the person or anything.

[Waggly Bean]
06-26-2012, 07:46 AM
Man I haven't had a random message in a long time! I clearly need to play online more. So tempted to boot up Uno again! :p

mercianix
06-26-2012, 08:35 AM
Was playing Gears 2 on Wingman and got a message something along the lines of "U use gnasher in pvp noob"...

He obviously didn't notice the fact that we were winning using lancer / gnasher combo - we still obliged and both used gnashers to win the match, after which I sent a nice message back saying thanks for the advice. :uzi:

ChromiumDragon
06-26-2012, 11:31 AM
Was playing Gears 2 on Wingman and got a message something along the lines of "U use gnasher in pvp noob"...

He obviously didn't notice the fact that we were winning using lancer / gnasher combo - we still obliged and both used gnashers to win the match, after which I sent a nice message back saying thanks for the advice. :uzi:

So was he pissed that you were using the gnasher, or was he telling you to use the gnasher?

Coldgears
06-27-2012, 04:14 AM
My bio is:

"Wherever they are, where ever. Whatever weapons they possess. They will learn the final lesson. America does not start wars. America ends them!"

Keep in mind. This was never meant to be taken politically. It's just a quote from the credits of the first prototype.

Someone in Black Ops saw it, and they took the time out of their day to write 9 or 10 messages explaining the corruption of america, how Obama is destroying it ect ect.

I was like.. Wtf?

Coadster1
06-27-2012, 04:44 AM
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/252029_188909864503850_514896_n.jpg

Had to take a picture of this one.

Jamski
06-27-2012, 12:55 PM
I beat some kid on FIFA not long ago and he told be my children weren't mine and I was gay! Needless to say I didn't reply. Loser. :)

SuperJoon
06-27-2012, 01:55 PM
Ive had one saying 'fkin prick, you killed me 14 times' - LOL

hydrosugar
06-27-2012, 02:08 PM
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/252029_188909864503850_514896_n.jpg

Had to take a picture of this one.

Even putting the content and grammar aside, that message makes no sense what so ever.

TacticalTodger
06-27-2012, 02:27 PM
I think he wants to know a quick and easy way to die, which requires no skill and would take one second. Obvious answer would be a gun.

CHIRUNO99
06-27-2012, 02:34 PM
A quick google search brings up,
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff479/dbrutyn/64689a90.jpg
SEEMS LEGIT.

Kunduz
06-27-2012, 02:37 PM
SEEMS LEGIT.Already sent my information, you can never be sure...damn hackers

mrj3d
06-27-2012, 02:47 PM
SEEMS LEGIT.

hahaha sure I'll get right on that :p

hydrosugar
06-27-2012, 03:08 PM
I think he wants to know a quick and easy way to die, which requires no skill and would take one second. Obvious answer would be a gun.

The first part sounds like he wants to kill himself, the second part sounds like he is trying to convince someone else how easy it is to kill themselves.

ChickinOnaChain
06-27-2012, 03:59 PM
SEEMS LEGIT.
That's as fake as I am old! I'd hope no one fell for this but I know some did. There's always one.

P3rK3le
07-04-2012, 10:43 AM
someone sent me "wanna f**k?"

ATA KillaTim922
07-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Best/Randomness msg i ever got on xbl was this guy probably about 20 sent me a picture of him and a bong asking if i wanted to come smoke with him.... never met this guy before... i was like "WTF?" got a good laugh out of it tho.

Maka
07-04-2012, 08:57 PM
I was told to kill myself, because my YouTube videos were terrible once.

Reported it, and they were banned.

Burnout x360a
07-05-2012, 08:33 AM
SEEMS LEGIT.

Fake, they didn't ask for any credit card information.

rattlesnake
07-05-2012, 06:07 PM
The other night i had 2 messages.

First mesage was a extract of Rebecca Black's song Friday.
Second message stated that this person had "Gone pee pee on there dog".

What is wrong with some of these people on live?

Hurricane Of 87
07-06-2012, 02:22 AM
After a Manhunt on Assassins Creed Brotherhood someone sent me a message that simply said ROOFER.
Uncertain if this was meant as a put down I sent them one back saying INSULT?
to which they responded NO. Which begs the question of why they brought it up in the first place.

1 up
07-06-2012, 03:26 AM
my friend ask me how old i was i told him then 5 minutes later he asked. "how long is your ding dong." "i said 'uhhh why?." "he said mine is 6.5" then we just started goofing around then my brother joined in had a hell of a time. oh and he wishes everyday for 7.0. and that is my perverted friend.;)

Karoline
01-18-2013, 11:14 PM
Just had to share this. I got this message from a stranger yesterday:

Ay yo. How u doing karro? I really. Like the gamer tag. So I decided to get a tattoo of it on my cat!

This made me laugh so much:biglaugh

Need to hear more funny random messages!

Barad
01-18-2013, 11:22 PM
SEEMS LEGIT.

I think it's pretty trustworthy. :p Grammer is top notch too has to be real..

Spade.
01-19-2013, 05:22 AM
I was in a Mw2 lobby and this player was rushing and killed the entire team in like 30 seconds. This is what ensued:

Me: dat rush

Him: You're sh*t and you know it

Me: suuuure

Him: You suck your mom's d*ck don't you?

Me: (to my friend in party chat) d00d this guy's going crazy on me with these messages

Friend: I got this...

Friend: (To player) Why are you bullying sM Spade? (my gtag at the time) Did you find out we're gay together? Why. Don't. You. LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE!!!

(He didn't bother us anymore)

Shiftie
01-19-2013, 05:35 AM
SEEMS LEGIT.

Should have made his name SouthernRaper, cause that's what he'd do to your account.

Iceskater101
01-19-2013, 07:30 PM
I was in a Mw2 lobby and this player was rushing and killed the entire team in like 30 seconds. This is what ensued:

Me: (to my friend in party chat) d00d this guy's going crazy on me with these messages

Friend: (To player) Why are you bullying sM Spade? (my gtag at the time) Did you find out we're gay together? Why. Don't. You. LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE!!!

Haha awesome lol

Dexter010
01-23-2013, 06:33 PM
I don't know how and why but a gamer messaged me that he/she loved me.
Couldn't believe my eyes and LMFAO after xD

metalsteelix
01-23-2013, 07:29 PM
I got a message from a stranger at 21st of December

''Do you believe in the doomsday? I am, and I'm f*cking scared to hell mate, I don't want to die :c''

Burnout x360a
01-23-2013, 07:30 PM

That's brilliant, well played.

EvilStick91
01-23-2013, 07:37 PM
Mine was when i was playing Rainbow 6 Vegas years ago and i joined game and ended up on same team as a clan, so to save time i left before they could kick me and got a voice message of young lad saying

"Yeah, you better leave you.... you... Evil Stick"

Yeah nice one haha

Chaz Of Sparta
01-23-2013, 10:13 PM

Haha, that has to be the worst scam attempt yet. I bet someone fell for this though, the stupidity of some people never cease to amaze me. :P

Luckily I never get any random/trash talk messages, just the odd random fr.

Spade.
01-23-2013, 10:48 PM
That's brilliant, well played.
The best part was that the final message was via voice. He re-stated it to me when he got done. I couldn't control the immense amount of lulz we got out of that.

aspeedomodel
01-23-2013, 10:59 PM
I got a message randomly from someone saying "im bisexual"

.....random

Iceskater101
01-23-2013, 11:31 PM
I think it's so funny how people are trying to scam other people. Those messages are hilarious!

FatalDeathSG45
01-24-2013, 03:26 AM
One of my former Live friends (who unfriended me for some reason) sent a message to all his friends saying, and I quote:

"Testicles. That is all."

FatalDeathSG45
01-24-2013, 03:31 AM

Anyone who falls for this (or the other one CHIRUNO99 posted) deserves to get hacked and have their account stolen. Anyone with half a brain can tell that this is a scam.

Rahszhul
01-24-2013, 12:36 PM
I got this message in Brazilian Porteguese that roughly translated was about my shortcomings in life.

I don't think my reply in Japanese about swimming elephants and hair gel got through to them though.

Yay, Google Translate. :p

Skorpion XBA
01-24-2013, 12:51 PM
Anyone who falls for this (or the other one CHIRUNO99 posted) deserves to get hacked and have their account stolen. Anyone with half a brain can tell that this is a scam.

Was thinking the same. The only weird message I've gotten was "Dude, you got a lot of games..lend me some." I guess they went through my played games and assumed I still had them all...idk.

Scotty
01-24-2013, 02:55 PM
i never get funny messages, really. the closest one i got was from some randomer who i added on my friends list from somewhere. he sent me a message asking for a positive feedback, so i obliged, then the next day he sent me the same request again, but this time said something like, ''send me a positive feedback, if you're not gay''. dude must of been about 7.

i guess im not good enough online to warrant some good messages:p

Opiate42
01-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Haven't had any great doozies yet, but recently had a completley random message from someone I've never played with, don't know and never heard of before that said I cry like a baby for being a fucking noob who sucks.

Which of course made me very sad and cry over being a noob who sucks.

Reytrill
01-24-2013, 06:03 PM
@ 16 & 30 hahaha lol that ish was funny as heck the first one just some idiot kid got butthurt and the second guy took that game all serious dang talkin about "im gon murder you and how u gon send me a msg"