PDA

View Full Version : Best Racing Game

magikod
06-23-2012, 02:28 AM
What do you guys think the best racing game around is? I used to play Forza 2 a while back, but need a new racing game. Prefer something some-what realistic but not impossible to play/win games, and some nice customization of the cars and such if possible.

Any suggestions? :drunk

nufcneilo
11-19-2012, 09:00 PM
The new Forza Horizon is great. Awesome customization, plus easy and fun to play!

ChickinOnaChain
11-19-2012, 09:09 PM
Racing...let's see, there's

Dirt
Track
Street
On/off road

Which one do you like?

AxeBlaze
01-30-2013, 06:24 PM
hmm I would suggest Forza 3 or 4 if you REALLY want a pure racing sim, but I would also suggest the DiRT series. The DiRT games are mostly offroad racing and have a sim-cade feel to them, that is (at least to me) they have a pretty good balance of sim and arcade racing, and they're a blast to play. However it kind of leans more towards sim racing than arcade racing. The other game is Forza Horizon, its another sim-cade game that again has a pretty good mix of sim and arcade but leans a little more towards arcade handling but you can setup your cars and the difficulty similar to the other Forza games.

AxeBlaze
01-30-2013, 06:27 PM
after reading the OP's post, I would say NFS Most Wanted is a pretty accessible game as well but it definitely has arcade-style physics. I've only played the demo and I fell in love, and I'll probably get it today if I'm lucky. It doesn't have much car customization at all, but it's still a blast to play. I've heard reviewers call it "a racing game made for people that don't like racing games.

AxeBlaze
01-30-2013, 06:30 PM
Burnout Paradise and Midnight Club LA are also very fun games, you might like Midnight Club a little more because it has a wealth of customization, performance and visuals.