PDA

View Full Version : Most annoying part about Lego Batman 2

D347H0FL0V3
06-23-2012, 05:13 AM
This would definitely have to go to Flight Controls when trying to fly around Gotham City. I know its a Lego game, but the free-roam flying is just too damned annoying.

Rep
06-23-2012, 05:16 AM
I agree, especially when you're trying to get those gold bricks that were inside things high up in the air.

tripleb2k
06-23-2012, 05:16 AM
Yup, that's what I was going to say. Trying to fly Superman into small areas (especially the heads of the large lego statues) was always painful.
Other big compliment was the story. I thought it was terrible! I won't post spoilers but I didn't like it at all. The Free Play around Gotham City helped make up for it.

D347H0FL0V3
06-23-2012, 05:18 AM
Something else rather annoying is the delay between collecting a gold brick and being able to control your character again. Gets really irritating listening to enemies grunting as they try to kill you when you save a citizen and get a gold brick for it.

Aki2403
06-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Something else rather annoying is the delay between collecting a gold brick and being able to control your character again. Gets really irritating listening to enemies grunting as they try to kill you when you save a citizen and get a gold brick for it.

I was going to say that too, I was thinking it might be just my copy, but WOW is it annoying.

/rant

DjBatfink
06-23-2012, 08:38 PM
I agree, especially when you're trying to get those gold bricks that were inside things high up in the air.

Yeah, i have to agree, i'm finding ok until you need to fly into a small space or something like that.
I found the flying controls when playing a story level to be better.

Broendum
06-23-2012, 11:12 PM
It is the first LEGO game that has disapointed me. I find it very confusing, or is it just me?

gtasthehunter
06-23-2012, 11:30 PM
yeah the open world flying is bad, when want to try to land on small areas Its just to touchy, flying in GTA:SA was better and the random bad guys that just keeps attacking.

bpickell
06-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Yup, that's what I was going to say. Trying to fly Superman into small areas (especially the heads of the large lego statues) was always painful.
Other big compliment was the story. I thought it was terrible! I won't post spoilers but I didn't like it at all. The Free Play around Gotham City helped make up for it.

After hours of painful agony trying to fly into those heads to collect the brick, I finally found an easy way to do it. Hover above the gold brick and hit "B" you will drop inside the head and be able to collect the gold brick. However I have noticed a couple of the heads are glitched, meaning that once you are inside the head you can't get out. So what I did then was just hit "y" to switch to the other character, and carry on.

And yes I also find it annoying that the thugs continue to beat the crap out of you when you are frozen after obtaining a collectible.