PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guy's Good Morning To all!!!!

xXxDave69prxXx
06-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Hey im wondering if i can deleted some of my Arcade Game in my console,some of them i already have all the Achievement others no,i wanna know if i can Deleted them to free a little space in my Hard Dirve?if i can how i do it? i dont wanna crash my console,ok here im gonna let u a litlle video what i meant ok THK for any anwser can Give me!!!!Look at hte time 00:17 that is what i meant i wanna deleted some of those game to free a little bit oh Hard Drive...
http://c0.videobam.com/storage/33/thumbs/h/hi/HiNyj/current.jpg (http://videobam.com/HiNyj) Powered by VideoBam - Free Video Hosting (http://videobam.com)
http://c0.videobam.com/storage/33/thumbs/h/hi/HiNyj/thumbsheet_394664.jpg (http://videobam.com/HiNyj) Powered by VideoBam - Free Video Hosting (http://videobam.com)

iTs xLuiGi
06-23-2012, 12:46 PM
**Edit**
nevermind... from that video you don't have a Details button. that's way different then on my box. try hitting A on one, since X looks like it launches, A should bring up some kind of options menu. see if there's a Delete in there.

Xerofox
06-23-2012, 12:47 PM
Edit: :whs

You can delete DLC and Arcade games at any time, if you ever want to download them again you can download them for free on your current tag.

To delete you just go to the system tab, memory and hard drive.

iBuzz7S
06-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Easy - http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-games/manage-games-data#10066e0c5b3146a8a0664e7dc513a2b2

Go to your storage device, select which Arcade game you want to delete and delete the game. Why I say the game is because you wouldn't want to delete game saves, would you? If you don't care for it, then go ahead and delete those as well.

I delete my games this way, even though there is more than one method. I find this the better way, as I can see what I am removing and not putting my trust in Microsoft's judgement.

ChickinOnaChain
06-23-2012, 12:53 PM
In the end, it sounds like you need a bigger hard drive. Time to upgrade!

xXxDave69prxXx
06-23-2012, 01:06 PM
In the end, it sounds like you need a bigger hard drive. Time to upgrade!
ohhh no Bro my Hard Drive is 120GB i got righ now like 88GB free but i wanna Free a little bit more,i just dont wanna crash any saved that is why if i can deleted them from there and no crash my saved games,so in another time if i wanna play it again only i wanna do is Downloaded and thats it...

**Edit**
nevermind... from that video you don't have a Details button. that's way different then on my box. try hitting A on one, since X looks like it launches, A should bring up some kind of options menu. see if there's a Delete in there.
****EDIT**** what???? dont understand Bro.

Edit: :whs

You can delete DLC and Arcade games at any time, if you ever want to download them again you can download them for free on your current tag.

To delete you just go to the system tab, memory and hard drive.
Sound great only the game right? no the saved progress right?

Easy - http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-games/manage-games-data#10066e0c5b3146a8a0664e7dc513a2b2

Go to your storage device, select which Arcade game you want to delete and delete the game. Why I say the game is because you wouldn't want to delete game saves, would you? If you don't care for it, then go ahead and delete those as well.

I delete my games this way, even though there is more than one method. I find this the better way, as I can see what I am removing and not putting my trust in Microsoft's judgement.
let me see if i understand u,u say i can deleted the game from there but if i dont care my saved progress i can delted too?because i got all the achievement from that Game that what i understand Correct me if im wrong!!!!

Xerofox
06-23-2012, 01:12 PM

I'm not 100% sure but as long as you go to the arcade games tab (i think there's an arcade tab in the hard drive section, can't check right now) you can delete the game without deleting the save game. Some games have their save games attached to the game but it's also stored in your gamer profile so you don't have to worry about that.

Edit: if you click on the multi "off" button underneath a post it turns to on, with that option you can use several quotes in 1 post. Click on that button for every quote you want to post or just edit your current post.

ChickinOnaChain
06-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Deleting the game off your HD, won't effect your game file/saves. It's when you go to your memory and delete the game file, that'll mess you up. So don't go there!!!

I've deleted game files, thinking I was done with the game, only to pick it back up and really regretted it.

xXxDave69prxXx
06-23-2012, 01:20 PM
I'm not 100% sure but as long as you go to the arcade games tab (i think there's an arcade tab in the hard drive section, can't check right now) you can delete the game without deleting the save game. Some games have their save games attached to the game but it's also stored in your gamer profile so you don't have to worry about that.

Edit: if you click on the multi "off" button underneath a post it turns to on, with that option you can use several quotes in 1 post. Click on that button for every quote you want to post or just edit your current post.
thk thk Bro im gonna tried that.
Deleting the game off your HD, won't effect your game file/saves. It's when you go to your memory and delete the game file, that'll mess you up. So don't go there!!!

I've deleted game files, thinking I was done with the game, only to pick it back up and really regretted it.
your opinion sound more like i wanna do,because i dont wanna delted them from my Memory directy and dont mess with my Saved Progress i think im gonna delted them from where i show u in the video THK thk all very helfull Guy's :Bounce:

ChickinOnaChain
06-23-2012, 01:22 PM
We're all here to help! Good Luck!

xXxDave69prxXx
06-23-2012, 01:41 PM
We're all here to help! Good Luck!
i dont know if u can help in this one,but or i think i need to put it in another new topic i dont know,but in the Dashboard how many friend u can see online?becasue sometime say i got 7 or 8 firiends online but when i see in the DashBoard only Appear like 4 incluied Me,is there something i need to do to see all my friends when there's Online Bro???

fallout frank
06-23-2012, 02:39 PM
i dont know if u can help in this one,but or i think i need to put it in another new topic i dont know,but in the Dashboard how many friend u can see online?becasue sometime say i got 7 or 8 firiends online but when i see in the DashBoard only Appear like 4 incluied Me,is there something i need to do to see all my friends when there's Online Bro???

Click on friends?

mrj3d
06-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Yeah, it only shows you a couple unless you click on the Friends button.

Oh and to your original question, I delete my Arcade games off my HD all the time when I'm done with them. I don't have the space to keep them all. They're easily downloaded again if need be.

:)

iBuzz7S
06-23-2012, 02:50 PM
but in the Dashboard how many friend u can see online?becasue sometime say i got 7 or 8 firiends online but when i see in the DashBoard only Appear like 4 incluied Me,is there something i need to do to see all my friends when there's Online Bro???
It's just how it is. It will only show a handful of those online, on that particular screen.

The current dashboard is another step back from the NXE dashboard, which I hold on par with the blades dashboard.

xXxDave69prxXx
06-23-2012, 03:42 PM
OK guy's very helpfull all of u thk thk,yeah is the only way to see all my friends online hit the friends icon wuaww is really lme that way dont u think?but is not other way well thk thk all!!!!

xXxDave69prxXx
06-24-2012, 01:52 PM
ohhh Dude's thk thk all of u for the help i free lot lot space in my Hard Drive awsome i really really thk All THKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!