PDA

View Full Version : Bonus level help please...

roneraven
06-23-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm currently at 997,930 and can't find a single thing left.

Does anyone know of any walkthroughs?

Edit; in case anyone comes up short like that, go both ways on the zip line

gtasthehunter
06-23-2012, 08:01 PM
I can't figure out ACE chemicals and Telescope thing with a beam of light!?

got stuck at 930,260!

viedesti
06-23-2012, 08:04 PM
i finished the bonus level, you had 940,500 to destroy for all the map, after you go the sign of LEGO and jump many time the button to the blue G flash. Automatic you had more 60,000 and to win the million and the gold brick.

gtasthehunter
06-23-2012, 08:08 PM
i finished the bonus level, you had 940,500 to destroy for all the map, after you go the sign of LEGO and jump many time the button to the blue G flash. Automatic you had more 60,000 and to win the million and the gold brick.

i already did the LEGO sign, I can't find out how to get get Lex, Riddler or Joker i'm sure it maybe has something to do with ACE chemicals and Telescope! but that is only 2 of 3 i need?

good to know you get gold brick from this! if i ever finish!

viedesti
06-23-2012, 08:17 PM
i already did the LEGO sign, I can't find out how to get get Lex, Riddler or Joker i'm sure it maybe has something to do with ACE chemicals and Telescope! but that is only 2 of 3 i need?

good to know you get gold brick from this! if i ever finish!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HChRTBEuZrU
ACE chemicals = give the robot joker ---> destroy black block and tower wayne (sign batman)
sphere = nothing indestructible
telescope = nothing useless

story level = no joker, no lex and no riddler
free level = yes

Soluce: use the pingouin and his bombs on all the building on the map

gtasthehunter
06-23-2012, 09:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HChRTBEuZrU
ACE chemicals = give the robot joker ---> destroy black block and tower wayne (sign batman)
sphere = nothing indestructible
telescope = nothing useless

story level = no joker, no lex and no riddler
free level = yes

Soluce: use the pingouin and his bombs on all the building on the map

Thanks the button on ACE chemicals takes while start to sink! only thing i needed! was ACE chemicals robot joker

ll Mr Bubbles ll
06-23-2012, 09:39 PM
lol im stuck on finding the 3rd electrical charge , i have the one at the rollercoaster and the one at the other end of the zipline, cant find the 3rd. Sat at 800k :(

roneraven
06-23-2012, 09:52 PM
lol im stuck on finding the 3rd electrical charge , i have the one at the rollercoaster and the one at the other end of the zipline, cant find the 3rd. Sat at 800k :(

I believe it's on the 3rd section(farthest to the right) on the bottom left section all by itslf. It could be the second section, can't remember. Either way, just come off the bridge and walk down, it will b right there.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
06-23-2012, 10:17 PM
I believe it's on the 3rd section(farthest to the right) on the bottom left section all by itslf. It could be the second section, can't remember. Either way, just come off the bridge and walk down, it will b right there.
i think mine bugged as i just spent the last hour checking everything and for some reason there is only 2 electric charge points, the rollercoaster and zip line, nothing else. Gonna restart it know, btw can you destroy the large venus flytraps? and the word you spell i guess is ego ? but i got studs for EGL ? which isnt even a word.

roneraven
06-23-2012, 10:21 PM
i think mine bugged as i just spent the last hour checking everything and for some reason there is only 2 electric charge points, the rollercoaster and zip line, nothing else. Gonna restart it know, btw can you destroy the large venus flytraps? and the word you spell i guess is ego ? but i got studs for EGL ? which isnt even a word.

Use water on the flytraps til they show a blue stud. Collect stud and jump off then punch them.

The word will be Lego. Use all 3 electricity points and continue from there.

gtasthehunter
06-23-2012, 10:33 PM

On the 2nd island check to the left of ace chemicals. And don't for to draw electricity back from the crane that gives Batman Power Suit! if do that first

Also don't draw electricity if have electricity! or will lose the electricity!

ll Mr Bubbles ll
06-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Use water on the flytraps til they show a blue stud. Collect stud and jump off then punch them.

The word will be Lego. Use all 3 electricity points and continue from there.
yeah just restarted it and made sure i did electricty first before anything else and all 3 were there. Bonus level done =D

bpickell
06-26-2012, 03:13 AM
There is a crane you have to pull out of the water that has the third electrical charge. It pulls up a power suit for batman (I think)

Something I was missing was the jump you have to do in the Batmobile, I was about 10K short and it put me over the edge. You have to hit the bridge with the bridge up.

UberPirateNinja
07-01-2012, 07:12 AM
How many gold bricks do you get for completing the bonus level?

benq31
07-01-2012, 12:20 PM
How many gold bricks do you get for completing the bonus level?

One.

[Filler text so this message isn't too short]

UberPirateNinja
07-01-2012, 02:59 PM
Yeah, cheers. I only had 248 gold bricks going into the bonus level, I thought I had every other brick and the bonus level was the last brick I had to find. Turns out I was wrong, dead wrong. Missed 1 mini-kit on Destination Metropolis. D'oh!

MsBehavin
07-11-2012, 09:22 PM
yeah just restarted it and made sure i did electricty first before anything else and all 3 were there. Bonus level done =D

Urgh. Yes, having to do this myself too as it's easy to lose a charge and not have any where to get it back, so had no option.

WeemanNewYork
07-31-2012, 07:10 PM

Thanks man I didnt know need to jump on blue G flash button.

KILLSHOT666
07-31-2012, 11:02 PM
Jump the bridge with the Batmobile, awesome...