PDA

View Full Version : Level 13-14 Minikits

billnye69
06-23-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm missing 2 minikits in level 13. I can't really tell you which ones I have and don't have.

I can say that one is pointing in the sky over a bridge but nothing is their. : ? The game also points to the silver supports you have to shot out to make the statues falls but destroying all of them does nothing.

In level 14 at the end of the level, when you are on the roof, there is a minikit inside a water tank and I can't figure out how to get into it. It looks like you need magnetic suit but when I change to Cyborg I get to prompts and Canary scream did nothing, everyone did nothing. : ?

Rep
06-23-2012, 09:54 PM
I would search the forum for those answers because I know I have already answered both of them. Can't link you because I'm on my phone.

For level 14, there is a tank similar to the one which contains the minkit, which is found to the left of where you started that checkpoint. You will need Robin's suit that allows him to freeze things.

Search the forum for 13 because both of those minikits had been answered several times.

billnye69
06-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Thanks for helping me with 14.

I found a guide for level 13 so I'm good now. :P

roneraven
06-23-2012, 09:59 PM
I would search the forum for those answers because I know I have already answered both of them. Can't link you because I'm on my phone.

For level 14, there is a tank similar to the one which contains the minkit, which is found to the left of where you started that checkpoint. You will need Robin's suit that allows him to freeze things.

Search the forum for 13 because both of those minikits had been answered several times.

Just a small correction to rep's description. I think you meant to say he needs robins hazard suit not the freeze(edit: although there is fire around). The tank will be right next to you and slightly behind when you start and it needs to be filled with water then the cutscene will trigger.