PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Destination Metropolis

Bioshock3
06-23-2012, 09:52 PM
The Mission where you have Superman fly in the sky into the Ship of Luthor...I can figure out where to go.

Its in the Big Room with a bunch of Silver Bomb Boxes, a Joker Door to the left and the enemies are unlimited spawning in the room..>There is a door with a Red Eye thing but it wont open?

Im completely lost :confused:

roneraven
06-23-2012, 10:04 PM
The Mission where you have Superman fly in the sky into the Ship of Luthor...I can figure out where to go.

Its in the Big Room with a bunch of Silver Bomb Boxes, a Joker Door to the left and the enemies are unlimited spawning in the room..>There is a door with a Red Eye thing but it wont open?

Im completely lost :confused:

If its the one I'm thinking of with two guys flying around in little crafts, kill one of those guys and take his flying craft. Use the craft to destroy the silver crates.

xEndriux
01-03-2013, 10:50 PM
If its the one I'm thinking of with two guys flying around in little crafts, kill one of those guys and take his flying craft. Use the craft to destroy the silver crates.

you're right but i don't know hoe to shoot
I tried every button but nothing happen :(

Edit: ok I found it....B button....perhpas mine doesn't work well I pressed it hundred times