PDA

View Full Version : Metro Station North gold brick

General Boredom
06-23-2012, 11:54 PM
There's a gold brick right next to Metro Station North I can't get. You first need the Sensor Suit, then the Electricity Suit. On the roof you need the Sensor Suit again but I can't figure out how to activate the Batman panel.

Any ideas?

gtasthehunter
06-24-2012, 12:09 AM
Maybe check this http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/612/legobatman2redandgoldbr.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/legobatman2redandgoldbr.png/)

let me know if the gold brick isn't marked. i'll try to update sooner or later!

Windflower78
07-03-2012, 05:52 PM
I registered just to answer this because we just figured it out after much trial and error - when you get to the roof with the electricity suit (make sure it's charged) go up to the camera and drop off the side. There's a rung to hang on. Inch around and you can enter the camera area from the side and slip past :)

gtasthehunter
07-03-2012, 07:02 PM
There's a gold brick right next to Metro Station North I can't get. You first need the Sensor Suit, then the Electricity Suit. On the roof you need the Sensor Suit again but I can't figure out how to activate the Batman panel.

Any ideas?

There was one time with the Sensor Suit where the Sensor did the opposite it was suppose to do!

this one time I had had to turn the Sensor Suit off to get by Sensor! not cloaked! but had to turn it back on after

dj nodex
07-06-2012, 09:34 PM
I'm having trouble with this too, I am on the roof and have used the pole to shimmy round but the circular marker is on the ground under the platform instead of on the platform itself and it won't allow me to activate the panel that turns on the machine to give me the sensor suit, is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Must have been a glitch, went about my business then went back and the switch marker was on the platform, much easier to get this by flying up with Superman then using the Joker to flick the switch :)