PDA

View Full Version : Possible Achievements

BowManHomie
06-24-2012, 08:34 AM
So iv looked at the press conference demo they showed, and alot of things were popping up on the screen like xx/93 jumps, this being Criterion I would assume there will be achievements like from Paradise, i saw a billboard smash counter, security gate smash, road rules one as well.
So there will be like find set amount or find them all who knows :confused:

Just a thought..

iBuzz7S
06-24-2012, 12:10 PM
As long as EA don't do what they usually do and make it so there are online achievements which are timed, I am thinking it will be a fun 1000.

Virtual Michael
06-26-2012, 03:51 PM
They'll probably have a few achievements on beating blacklist members. The last 'Most wanted' was all blacklist achievements I doubt that being the same this time though.

I too saw the board being smashed. Also I noticed a counter of how many security gates and road blocks etc. so they might be an achievement.

If to go by any of the previous games also having a certain tier car will be a few achievements. But from my experience of the last Most wanted which I believe is the best nfs game I want some bounty achievements and milestones achievements.

Barad
06-29-2012, 02:57 PM
We saw billboards in the demo just like from Paradise so we can expect something similar there. ;) Should be fun.