PDA

View Full Version : anyone found a spider emblem yet??

demonizer_andy
06-24-2012, 02:14 PM
as the title suggests or even know what we are looking for is it a colelctable, is it a photograph etc

knight_0f_kh0nshu
06-24-2012, 02:54 PM
as the title suggests or even know what we are looking for is it a colelctable, is it a photograph etc

If you have done the first photo mission for Whitney you take a picture of a billboard with the Spider-Man emblem on it. While this one doesn't count toward a costume I assume this is what we are looking for.

demonizer_andy
06-24-2012, 03:11 PM
this is my thoughts, and i thought maybe they are around locations of either the new spider man film or famous locations through spiderman lore, like maybe the church wear spiderman loses the symbiote costume, or the chrysler building, i cant find the church and i aint looked for the chrysler yet but il have a nosey

mearhar1
06-24-2012, 03:18 PM

If your asking about the emblems that unlock costumes, then they are the online feature. Each week for a number of weeks after launch they will hide an emblem in the game that when you find it unlock a costume

demonizer_andy
06-24-2012, 05:02 PM
If your asking about the emblems that unlock costumes, then they are the online feature. Each week for a number of weeks after launch they will hide an emblem in the game that when you find it unlock a costume

wheres this sourced from

knight_0f_kh0nshu
06-24-2012, 05:23 PM
wheres this sourced from

The official Strategy Guide.

demonizer_andy
06-24-2012, 10:11 PM
you have the official guide, iv heard people speculate but nothing official been posted

knight_0f_kh0nshu
06-24-2012, 10:19 PM
you have the official guide, iv heard people speculate but nothing official been posted

No I don't own it, but I looked at it at my local Gamestop. I can't remember which costumes are coming out when except that the new version costume of Scarlet Spider will be available starting 7/1. After that they will continue to release a costume per week.