PDA

View Full Version : 2 things needed????

jasonjuk
06-24-2012, 05:25 PM
harley quinn's bike? i only need this along with a couple of the minikit vehiclesbut i have totally cleared the map of all blips, characters and vehicles yet i dont have this! im not 100% certain thats what it is but it is in the car section and it's below the police riot van and to the right of the police car! can anyone tell me where to find this please?

also i need another type of goon (two face i think) its the one second from the right on the bottom row of characters! again im just totally unsure of the best place to go :(

any help is greatly appreciated :)

roneraven
06-24-2012, 05:39 PM
Try the cheat code J, c79lvh harley quinn's motorbike.

GuruAskew
06-24-2012, 06:26 PM
That's what you get for hitting 100%. You're well on your way to unlocking it on your own so I hope you don't use the cheat code.

roneraven
06-24-2012, 07:51 PM
That's what you get for hitting 100%. You're well on your way to unlocking it on your own so I hope you don't use the cheat code.

Your reply doesn't make sense to me.

That's what who gets for hitting 100%? And gets what?

I have 100% but didn't use the code.
Jason is just about at 100% but he has all vehicles except the Harley bike but it's not showing on his map so I suggested use the code to get all of his vehicles.

Itsgaara
06-24-2012, 09:46 PM
I had the same problem with the two-face goon. I just used batman when I was in GC. Where you get two-face I just walked around and beat them up when they showed up.

GuruAskew
06-24-2012, 10:25 PM
The Harley bike is the 100% reward. I hit 100% and have the bike and I never entered a single code.

You never go anywhere on the map to buy it, it just becomes one of your available vehicles when you hit 100%.

roneraven
06-24-2012, 11:15 PM
The Harley bike is the 100% reward. I hit 100% and have the bike and I never entered a single code.

You never go anywhere on the map to buy it, it just becomes one of your available vehicles when you hot 100%.

I thought I picked it up somewhere, oh well guess not lol