PDA

View Full Version : How exactly do i find the next main level?

osakamitsu
06-25-2012, 12:41 AM
Im pretty confused. i seem to just be running around the open world aimlessly.

DoctorPolski
06-25-2012, 12:43 AM
It's the bat symbol on the map...

osakamitsu
06-25-2012, 12:47 AM
lol thats what i thought. But Im playing with the GF and she is yelling at me telling me I am wrong. hahahaha. :woop::drunk

DoctorPolski
06-25-2012, 12:49 AM
Heh. You can always see the bat logo on your mini radar too. It makes sense really since the bat signal goes up wherever Batman is needed.

osakamitsu
06-25-2012, 12:51 AM
ah very true. At least now I can prove my point! :D

RDrules
06-25-2012, 12:57 AM
theres also ghost studs that actually lead you to it on the ground

azzurriburns
06-25-2012, 01:29 AM
I love it when the map has a bat signal in one place but the compass symbol has a completely different place that I can't find at all. Sweet open world TT, thanks.

RDrules
06-25-2012, 01:46 AM
I love it when the map has a bat signal in one place but the compass symbol has a completely different place that I can't find at all. Sweet open world TT, thanks.

is the compass pointing you back to the bat cave? that is marked as a bat signal on the compass to

osakamitsu
06-25-2012, 01:57 AM
No what's awesome about it is that you can't tell which way your facing on the map... >_>

UberPirateNinja
06-25-2012, 06:50 AM
The compass is confusing, and the ghost studs don't seem to spawn properly half the time, especially when driving, they'll just suddenly disappear from the road (or vanish around a corner that you were running/driving too fast to see coming)

DjBatfink
06-25-2012, 08:44 AM
No what's awesome about it is that you can't tell which way your facing on the map... >_>

I wish you could tell, the amount of times i have gone the wrong way, when looking for stuff on the map, because i cant tell which way i'm facing is driving me mad.
It would of been a simple thing, to show wich way your facing....
And if i hear "Let's get him" one more time, when i'm running around, i swear i'll snap the disc....lol....

DoctorPolski
06-25-2012, 08:56 AM
I wish you could tell, the amount of times i have gone the wrong way, when looking for stuff on the map, because i cant tell which way i'm facing is driving me mad.
It would of been a simple thing, to show wich way your facing....
And if i hear "Let's get him" one more time, when i'm running around, i swear i'll snap the disc....lol....
I find I rely on setting the map marker and following that.