PDA

View Full Version : Free play minikits not saving

ll BRUTAL ll
06-25-2012, 05:13 AM
I'm doing mission one (theatrical pursuits) again in Free play to collect the 4 minikits I still need on that level but after collecting them and finishing the level it still shows that I'm 6 out of 10.

Its probably something obvious, but what am I doing wrong? Why wont it save the 4 I just collected?

bobsandbag
06-25-2012, 03:54 PM
I'm doing mission one (theatrical pursuits) again in Free play to collect the 4 minikits I still need on that level but after collecting them and finishing the level it still shows that I'm 6 out of 10.

Its probably something obvious, but what am I doing wrong? Why wont it save the 4 I just collected?

You have to complete the level, that's the same problem I was having.

gtasthehunter
06-25-2012, 03:55 PM
1. Maybe Don’t Save and Exit? unless game glitches (I’ didn’t really use!)
2. Do Save, in case of glitches, hope nothing glitches
3. Finish level normally! if not sure and if gotten any Minikits after Final checkpoint!
4. Save and Finish “maybe just after checkpoint or only if didn’t reload a checkpoint?” NOT REALLY SURE I didn’t really use Save Finish to much!

Harboring a Criminal I started with 7 got 8th before the air vehicle stage got 9th before stage glitches had to save and exit reloaded checkpoint shows 8 as before I saved and exited! I finished with 10/10 but ending shows 9/10 as if I didn’t get the minikit from gold Spotlight!

Once I was in “research and development” started with 2 minikits after robot fight got 9 minikits game glitched and I couldn’t switch to aquaman had to save exit, restarted from checkpoint after picked aquaman! Finished level and then showed I only had 4/10!

For heroes unite I had to go back a 3rd time with 8/10 for remote terminal minigame/ electricity holder I used Save and Finish and It saved 10/10 (no glitch no save exit)

Broendum
06-25-2012, 09:44 PM
Even though I finished the first mission with all minikits collected, its not saving!? I collected the last 3 minikits, and still the same shit happend.

UberPirateNinja
06-26-2012, 12:13 AM
Just had this happen to me too. Finished a level with 9/10, but the mission complete screen said 5/10, on Chemical Crisis.

I continued from a save midway thru tho, maybe that's affecting it

Raven6009
06-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Might have something to do with checkpoint saving. On level 1 I had 6, replayed it at 9 but it still says 6. I started it again and after getting the 1st one I needed I selected save & finish level and now it says 7. I would suggest doing it straight through without saving at checkpoints.

biggas126
06-27-2012, 03:29 AM
i had this problem on level 1 as well cos I used the checkpoint saver. just exit the level through the pause menu and it gives you an option to save and finish the level, that does the trick

Broendum
06-28-2012, 09:49 PM
i had this problem on level 1 as well cos I used the checkpoint saver. just exit the level through the pause menu and it gives you an option to save and finish the level, that does the trick
I have tried that... Still the same

gtasthehunter
06-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Just play thru the whole level don't use Save/Exit or Save/Finish just finish the level all the way to the end!

if use Save/Exit before finish won't have minikits from before the recent checkpoint, can still get ones after check point and will stay if don't save/exit! and just finish normally!

always pick aquaman when starting Research and Development

Raven6009
06-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Just play thru the whole level don't use Save/Exit or Save/Finish just finish the level all the way to the end!

if use Save/Exit before finish won't have minikits from before the recent checkpoint, can still get ones after check point and will stay if don't save/exit! and just finish normally!

always pick aquaman when starting Research and Development

Every time I pick Aquaman I always think of this:

The Big Bang Theory - Raj as aquaman - YouTube

DjBatfink
06-29-2012, 05:59 PM

I've played all levels and never had any problems.
When replaying levels to collect the Mini Kits, i always just quit the level straight after i collected want i needed.
But i never use the in level checkpoint save 'never', i always pause then choose 'Save and Finish The Level'.
After reading lots of people saying that they have problems after using it, i think avoiding this option is best.
After all if like me you have collected all the characters, when playing a level again in Free Play, it only takes half the time.....
I hope they fix the problem soon anyway......