PDA

View Full Version : map and character problems

scousers on tour
06-25-2012, 10:16 AM
i`m having a couple of issues (don`t know if i`m missing something simple)

i`ve completed the 15 levels with super hero status , i`m trying freeroam to collect the red and gold bricks

1: the map - is mainly dark and i can`t work out out to get it lit (as all of the pictures i`ve seen show the map lit and where the characters are)

2: the characters i can`t seem to get to spawn . i.e. riddler (i`ve sat on the top of wayne tower killing dozens of his minions - built the door to purchase bruce wayne - been up there on a gorilla - tried various characters). the same for the joker at ace chemicals and the various other characters for the kill x with x achievements.

it seems that without the red bricks and characters i`m pretty much stuck :(

any help would be appreciated

DoctorPolski
06-25-2012, 10:32 AM
To light the map you must find the remote terminals and activate them. Looking across the Gotham City skyline they will marked by columns of red light going straight up into the sky when they are unactivated and light blue once activated.

When you activate a new remote terminal you will get a cutscene introducing the super-villain for that area. You won't be able to make those villains spawn until you have activated their corresponding remote terminals.

Once the terminals are activated you can quickly jump straight to them from any other terminal or the batcave.

scousers on tour
06-25-2012, 11:35 AM
DoctorPolski (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=344895) thanks for the help. kudos to you for replying so quick, off and running again

DoctorPolski
06-25-2012, 11:45 AM
Any time mate. Good luck with Brendan Rogers, he could well be a star in the making...

benq31
06-25-2012, 11:59 AM
Just wanted to add here that some of the terminals will be "locked," but you can just use Superman's heat vision to blast the lock off. The villain cutscene will play, and then you'll be able to fight that villain, buy him once defeated, and use the terminal for fast travel.

scousers on tour
06-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Just wanted to add here that some of the terminals will be "locked," but you can just use Superman's heat vision to blast the lock off. The villain cutscene will play, and then you'll be able to fight that villain, buy him once defeated, and use the terminal for fast travel.

Yeah cheers mate sussed that one out once i knew what to do with the map, thanks for the info tho