PDA

View Full Version : This may be dumb but...

Fire Mage
09-02-2007, 03:05 AM
How can I contribute stuff to the site, like Game Info and stuff?

Like, I see some pretty simple info missing so I just wanna contribute it.

But I can't find out how and I don't want to email and admin or something and do it wrong, haha.

Minty
09-02-2007, 03:13 AM
Post it in the Submit board ;)

Fire Mage
09-02-2007, 03:56 AM
Post it in the Submit board ;)
LMAO.

Sorry for being dumb. I even looked through all the boards stuff to see if it was working :(.

Apparently I forgot/didn't notice that form there, so yeah there you go. Thanks again.

deathbypig37x
09-02-2007, 05:01 AM
LMAO.

Sorry for being dumb. I even looked through all the boards stuff to see if it was working :(.

Apparently I forgot/didn't notice that form there, so yeah there you go. Thanks again.

Don't worry about it man! Only a few weeks ago did I learn about the "new posts" fetaure. :p I felt dumb that day.

Anyway, I'm glad you got your question answered. (So quickly might I add, Minty ;) ) You might also just consider (if you're looking to add more to the info for future games, you might try Pm'ing the person who started the thread and ask them to edit in you additions/changes.

Fire Mage
09-02-2007, 06:00 AM
Anyway, I'm glad you got your question answered. (So quickly might I add, Minty ;) ) You might also just consider (if you're looking to add more to the info for future games, you might try Pm'ing the person who started the thread and ask them to edit in you additions/changes.
Well I was talking in forms of on the site (i.e. release dates and publisher and all that).

The game I was talking about was Guitar Hero 3. Now, of course people interested in the game talk about it here and probably know the release date.

But not everybody comes to the forums, so it they look at the GH3 page it has a blank for the release date, so they'd be like "Hmm...?"

The Pants Party
09-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Pig, what was the point of responding to this? The question was answered, by an admin no less. You don't have to add your two cents to every topic you see.

Flea
09-02-2007, 03:09 PM
The point in pigs post was to say dont worry about it man,
and saying that we all make mistakes from time to time,
he was trying to make the guy feel better about his not knowing.
Plus he had this bit of advice.
You might also just consider (if you're looking to add more to the info for future games, you might try Pm'ing the person who started the thread and ask them to edit in you additions/changes.