View Full Version : LexCorp glitch?

06-25-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm curious if anyone else has come to this problem but in the last area of level 9 where you fight the Prototype robot in Free Play I cannot change to any other characters except for the 6 that I am given for the level. I can't get the last minikit in the level because of this. Am I the only one?

07-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Dude, I am running into the same glitch. Gotta love TT and their endless game breaking moments... I think sadly the only solution is to replay the level and just keep one character as Aquaman before you enter that last elevator...

EDIT: I kept on trying to change the character and the xbox crashed. I'm going to try just running through as Aquaman at that gold brick tunnel before the robot fight.

07-12-2012, 04:31 AM
Glad I wasn't the only one who's had this.

07-12-2012, 04:14 PM
This has to be the most frustrating glitch. I have shutdown the xbox and started this level cold. I even turned off all extras and music and everything. Still wont let me switch. I thought I'd be clever and set my characters to Joker and Aquaman before I went into the robot lab but the game resets them. I wish there was a work around or some easy fix.

07-15-2012, 04:29 AM
I had a glitch similar to that. I don't what level. But the game wouldn't let me switch characters at one point in Free Play. I think it eventually fixed itself, but it was annoying.

Spoony Bard
07-22-2012, 04:39 PM
I had that problem too. I just switched characters to put on the suit station in the room and then it would let me change to others .