PDA

View Full Version : LexCorp glitch?

KidDivinegon
06-25-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm curious if anyone else has come to this problem but in the last area of level 9 where you fight the Prototype robot in Free Play I cannot change to any other characters except for the 6 that I am given for the level. I can't get the last minikit in the level because of this. Am I the only one?

cathXoXlic
07-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Dude, I am running into the same glitch. Gotta love TT and their endless game breaking moments... I think sadly the only solution is to replay the level and just keep one character as Aquaman before you enter that last elevator...

EDIT: I kept on trying to change the character and the xbox crashed. I'm going to try just running through as Aquaman at that gold brick tunnel before the robot fight.

outlaw2448
07-12-2012, 04:31 AM
Glad I wasn't the only one who's had this.

cathXoXlic
07-12-2012, 04:14 PM
This has to be the most frustrating glitch. I have shutdown the xbox and started this level cold. I even turned off all extras and music and everything. Still wont let me switch. I thought I'd be clever and set my characters to Joker and Aquaman before I went into the robot lab but the game resets them. I wish there was a work around or some easy fix.

Mechwolfosx
07-15-2012, 04:29 AM
I had a glitch similar to that. I don't what level. But the game wouldn't let me switch characters at one point in Free Play. I think it eventually fixed itself, but it was annoying.

Spoony Bard
07-22-2012, 04:39 PM
I had that problem too. I just switched characters to put on the suit station in the room and then it would let me change to others .