PDA

View Full Version : Need a good deal

magikod
06-26-2012, 05:35 PM
On a Xbox 360 slim with a 250gb HD and a new microphone. My brother trashed my turtle beache X13 I believe while I was gone. They are all fucked up and missing a couple pieces. So I need a good mic for around 75 bucks or a little more tops.

Thanks!! :drunk

ChickinOnaChain
06-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Get another TB headset and make him pay for it. I have a TB X11 and love it. Yeah, it has a wire but still, I wouldn't have anything else.

magikod
06-26-2012, 06:38 PM
Get another TB headset and make him pay for it. I have a TB X11 and love it. Yeah, it has a wire but still, I wouldn't have anything else.

I think I actually had X12's but yeah thats what I was thinking.

Any price range for a new 360 black or white colored I don't care.
My friend wants to sell me his for 150 bucks (he owes me for breaking my tobacco pipe :P and my Skyrim).
Think its a good deal? comes with 1 controller + 250gb hard drive.

atomic viking54
06-26-2012, 07:09 PM
"tobacco pipe" huh? lololol

Opiate42
06-26-2012, 07:39 PM
Get another TB headset and make him pay for it.
This or get a new brother. How and why would he trash them?!?!

Indeed what I was thinking :p

I have the TB X1's, simple and cheap and way better than the standard xbox wireless headset. Same as the 11's though, cabled. They ran me about $45 brand new, using them for BF3 is pretty sweet.

My friend wants to sell me his for 150 bucks (he owes me for breaking my tobacco pipe :P and my Skyrim).
Think its a good deal? comes with 1 controller + 250gb hard drive.

Not a bad deal if it's in good condition, considering the Summer Bundle 250gb slim is about $300 new at Best Buy.

magikod
06-26-2012, 07:47 PM
This or get a new brother. How and why would he trash them?!?!

Indeed what I was thinking :p

I have the TB X1's, simple and cheap and way better than the standard xbox wireless headset. Same as the 11's though, cabled. They ran me about $45 brand new, using them for BF3 is pretty sweet.

Not a bad deal if it's in good condition, considering the Summer Bundle 250gb slim is about $300 new at Best Buy.

Any deals on a used one?
I can get one for 150 from friend and recover my gamertag.

Could I still get all my downloaded games if I downloaded them with my GT?

Nevermind. :P

Opiate42
06-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Any deals on a used one?
I can get one for 150 from friend and recover my gamertag.

Could I still get all my downloaded games if I downloaded them with my GT?

Can't say, you're best bet would be to hunt for used game shops in your local area and check with them.

As for the dl'd games, I think you would need to do a license transfer from your old xbox HDD to the new one. No idea what that involves though, still on my first 360 :p. Old 60GB Jasper-era clunker still going strong.