PDA

View Full Version : MIC Trouble.. HELP!

Machew8472
06-26-2012, 09:29 PM
hi guys, ive had this game since release and have earned all cheevos and never had a problem.. untill now!

im cant for the life of me seem to get the mic to sync with player 1!!!

i turn on xbox, i sign in my profile, i load game, i press start on joypad and proceed to click A button to pick the harddrive.. when game gets to the menu screen and starts to load my profile, i turn on mic and straight away it syncs to player 2!!

.. even with the mic sync'd to player 2 and i then turn on another mic, that also sync's to player 2.. WTF!!

anyone got any ideas whats going on? thx

Machew8472
06-26-2012, 09:45 PM
i think i know whats causing the problem..

i think it has something to do with the new controllers.. i recently purchased a official chrome edition controller and i think thats the reason.. why exactly i dont know.

but after i posted this thread i went back to the game and i thought id try changing controllers.. so i turned off my chrome controller and turned on my Reach controller, then turned on the mic and it went to player 1 straight away..:woop:

oh well.. at least i know now and maybe this thread will help someone else who's in the same situation.

Machew8472
06-26-2012, 10:00 PM
i knew i should have done more testing before posting my last comment.. damn!

no i was wrong its not the controller like i thought.. when i thought the mic was sync'd to player 1, it wasn't, it was sync'd with player 3.. but player 3 at bottom right of menu screen had no mic pic!!

so im stumped and stuck with original problem!.. how to get mic sync'd with player 1?

Machew8472
06-26-2012, 10:24 PM
only workaround i can think of, is to sign out as player 1 and sign back in as player 2..

its a pain but it works!

UKDarkJedi
07-03-2012, 09:23 AM
I had an issue similar to this when I was using a usb controller, is your reach one usb? (assuming it's a halo reach one this might be a no but it's the only thing I can think of)